What are you listening to?

Before the light of dawn.  "Avant les clartés de l’aurore célèbre par les sons la beauté d’un monde dont les « horreurs », comme l’écrit encore Camille Pépin, doivent être combattues par la liberté de l’art. " [Before the dawn of light celebrates with sounds the beauty of a world whose "horrors", as Camille Pépin still writes, must be fought with the freedom of art.] 

• Like 2

I just watched someone do a reaction to this song, The Wreck of The Edmond Fitzgerald..

It had the lyrics in it and everything and they must not have even read them or listened to the words to the song..

He said it felt like it had a western vibe.. OMG did the comments light him up for that..

This is one of those songs that just paints what is going on at the time so clearly..

Music today just really needs to start telling stories again..  Music is at it's best when it truly takes you someplace else..

The story is tragic but the song is great and so moving..  I remember looking for the documentary once I found out it was a true story, years ago..

• Like 2