Cost Of Name Changes Out Of The Bag

1 hour ago, SlyDog4 said:

How about... No lol. The price is ridiculous. They should have offered premium members a one time name change for free for spending their cash on linden AND for premium membership. Linden should honestly be ashamed of themselves.

I think the thinking goes that SL's a luxury, not a necessity therefore, it's deemed a bit silly of us to complain. I do hear you, though - have even thought along similar lines myself on occasion but then realized nothing's forcing me to stay in SL so if I don't like it, I can either lump it or leave. Death, taxes and greed are about all one can rely on in life - until something better comes along.

• Like 1
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CheapA$$ McWontpay

Not me.  People love to complain about LL.  They could have said $10 and JoeIWasn'tbrightenoughtocomeupwithsomethingoriginal Resident would still be moaning

40$ lmao are they serious? that is above and beyond too much money, I could understand maybe 10$ if names were extremely finite, but paying 40$ to lock yourself to a specific last name you c

Posted Images

5 hours ago, SlyDog4 said:

How about... No lol. The price is ridiculous. They should have offered premium members a one time name change for free for spending their cash on linden AND for premium membership. Linden should honestly be ashamed of themselves.

Yeah - you could probably buy at least two calendars for the name change fee, and some people seem to need them pretty badly.

• Thanks 1

I think the prices will be still that high one year later, or even higher.

/me shows himself out.

1 hour ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Oh hush! These old threads have so much value!

I have been in other forums where threads automatically lock after 30 days (or some other definite time frame), and so wish that was applied everywhere.~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

People don't get killed, banned or fined if they (accidentally) reply in an older thread.
So what is the problem?

Edited by Sid Nagy
I almost forgot to do it.
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

I have been in other forums where threads automatically lock after 30 days (or some other definite time frame), and so wish that was applied everywhere.~

10 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

People don't get killed, banned or fined if they (accidentally) reply in an older thread.
So what is the problem?

I think if a thread is still a relevant topic that I don't see a problem with it. I can't imagine 30 threads about the name change cost being too high especially if the threads were locked after 30 days. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

And after 15 pages, it's been talked about, debated, argued about ad naseum.

But not by the person who added the comment. :) Just because they were late to the game doesn't mean that their opinion isn't valid.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1