Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

·÷±‡± 🎂 ±‡±÷· 🎈 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒 !!  🎆 🍰 🎇 ·÷±‡± 🎂 ±‡±÷·

and Happy RL Birthday to Mousey! @Littlemouse Topaz

What a great 156th FARiday Party celebrating the 3rd Birthday of Bellisseria!   Every Friday... somewhere in Bellisseria at Noon until 2 PM PST/SLT  There's FARiday Party!  Join Bellisseria Events Group to get all the Events notices: secondlife:///app/group/0913c244-8878-95ba-c08c-81fc2214b555/about 

OR 

Check out the Bellisseria Events Centre in Puffin Head Region (just North of Java Sprockets cafe)  here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Puffin Head/35/99/27  to find out where the gatherings are!  

0f95e8f35dd9c6da7eca6359a31efab6.gif

We ALL Partied like the devil! 

984eae182d21f01bcd02a2e520e64502.gif

Loving that amazing dance Machine which is in ALL the Bellisseria Community Centres!  (Great find @Abnor Mole!!  and thanks for that uh...Monkey Dance in them!  😉 

bcc99a0ee079932f59d571dd49bfc85c.gif

If your group has Events for the Public and would like to use these boards, Please contact Abnor Mole or Missy Mole for an Invitation to the Group.  If you are a DJ or Performer who has a Music Stream and would like to play at one of these Community Centres, please contact Abnor Mole and request your name be added to the Radio List.

•♬•♫•. ⇒⇒⇒  Lєт'S ƤαятуƳƳ  Bellisseria!!

Edited by BJoyful
sp, missed word
  • Like 11

I am wondering about hot air balloon rezzers.  I see this sentence in the covenant:  "*Land cannot contain temp-rezzers, or individual prims beyond the allocated size of the Second Life Viewer build tools. (64,64,64)".   Does the covenant prohibit all temp rezzers or only ones that rez large objects?  The rezzer in question and shown below is one LI and the rezzed balloon is 4 LI.

I got excited about Belli's 3rd birthday so made a version of the rezzer using a version of the Bellisseria flag but so far I have not found a full perm version with good animations and such a low LI.  So the only way I could share with Belli would be via the temp rezzer.  I will pick it up for now since I don't want to push on covenant boundaries but I was wondering.

Kazza_001.thumb.jpg.2bf9929974adc82efd76e606d201cab2.jpg

1655637873_BalloonRezzeroverSakura.thumb.jpg.eef934f9f374d1bf78fa4bc9b03baf5f.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
added Sakura photo
  • Like 8

My family is wonderful. They always seem to know when something has bothered me even though I'm the type to pretend otherwise. One of my sisters (sl twinsie) planned an adorable scavenger Easter egg hunt for my daughter Verity and I around all our houses in Bellisseria to simply show me she understood. It meant so much and was tons of fun.

Blessed Easter or Ostara. Whichever you celebrate if anything. Have a wonderful weekend no matter what.

Florine and Matilda Autumn_006.png

Florine and Matilda Autumn_010.png

Florine and Matilda Autumn_013.png

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 9

• Moles
8 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I am wondering about hot air balloon rezzers.  I see this sentence in the covenant:  "*Land cannot contain temp-rezzers, or individual prims beyond the allocated size of the Second Life Viewer build tools. (64,64,64)".   Does the covenant prohibit all temp rezzers or only ones that rez large objects?  The rezzer in question and shown below is one LI and the rezzed balloon is 4 LI.

I got excited about Belli's 3rd birthday so made a version of the rezzer using a version of the Bellisseria flag but so far I have not found a full perm version with good animations and such a low LI.  So the only way I could share with Belli would be via the temp rezzer.  I will pick it up for now since I don't want to push on covenant boundaries but I was wondering.

Kazza_001.thumb.jpg.2bf9929974adc82efd76e606d201cab2.jpg

1655637873_BalloonRezzeroverSakura.thumb.jpg.eef934f9f374d1bf78fa4bc9b03baf5f.jpg

If your rezzer keeps on rezzing and deleting the object, then we probably would return it, since that places a considerable strain on the simulator and can adversly affect region peformance.    If it simply rezzes a temporary object on demand, though, then we probably wouldn't object.    You do realise, I hope, that if any part of the balloon is mesh, then it's going to count against the parcel LI even if you've set it to temp on rez.

If you'd like, I'll be happy to take a look at it if you pass me a copy (preferably with any scripts set to full perms) and let you know what I think.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

If your rezzer keeps on rezzing and deleting the object, then we probably would return it, since that places a considerable strain on the simulator and can adversly affect region peformance.    If it simply rezzes a temporary object on demand, though, then we probably wouldn't object.    You do realise, I hope, that if any part of the balloon is mesh, then it's going to count against the parcel LI even if you've set it to temp on rez.

If you'd like, I'll be happy to take a look at it if you pass me a copy (preferably with any scripts set to full perms) and let you know what I think.

That is very kind of you, Quartz.  I believe the rezzer matches your second example but it is not transferable.  I could rez it and send you the location.   Just let me know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

Happy Monday @aryluke

Wonderful pic as usual.

Question, the train is in Belli? Where?

Thanks

Thank you. Yes, Tary. it was starting from the station behind drunken mouse, Bellisseria. we can rezz our train there or any other stations.

• Like 6

:) The unique thing about Belli trains is that, not only do you not have to steer (you are on rails!), but that on most routes, you don't have to worry about switches or intersections either.  You're just going along for the ride, like you're on a tour.

In the unlikely event that you bump into someone, so what?  Besides, that like, NEVER happens lol.  These train trips just don't take that long.

• Like 6