Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

It's FAR-iday PArty!  Noon to 2 PM every Friday in Bellisseria!  This week its at the beautiful brand new Newbank Community Centre!   SLurL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Newbank/133/147/21  14c6c2079a6bc9a4927a6f5ee3bacea9.gif

Don't miss the fun!  Come and join us! Everyone is Welcome!!   It keeps going and growing! 

18fda835c7c5d8a3d37bfe8fdd5af062.gif  ❍ 𝒫ȺℝTӋ !! ȺŁŁ NƗǤĦŦ ŁØNǤ ! ❍ 

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

In a Fairgrounds far, far away, twenty years into the Future it's FARiday Party!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria Fairgrounds/173/255/24 

Noon till 2 PM  Hurry into the Future and Party District X Style!

b007c27e400c109182b01ee141c3b64e.gif

Come & hear FAR's Future Mixes... a bit familiar and a bit MixMastered!  WooooOooO!!

Edited by BJoyful
SLurl fail
  • Like 10

It is always so fun to have the chance to relive memories. The first photo was of my daughter and I when Bellisseria was newly created and we had just moved into our first home in Hartnell. My daughter in the first photo is when she was a prim zooby. Her and I have gone through many changes since then including going to an animesh zooby. Her and I both have gone through name changes when I changed my main account twice since then. She is always the same cherished daughter I adopted back in 2016 though...

I went bike riding to see if I could find my first home in Hartnell this evening. After I took the second photo, nostalgia just hit because I remembered I had the first photo. So many changes have happened, but what counts has remained the same. Just had to share because this brought tears to my eyes. I love my daughter. I love Bellisseria and the beautiful memories my family has gotten to make here. ❤️

32826213527_a9b680c0d4_o.png

Florine and Matilda Autumn_002.png

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 11

On 4/4/2022 at 9:45 PM, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

After I took the second photo, nostalgia just hit because I remembered I had the first photo. So many changes have happened, but what counts has remained the same.

I've enjoyed seeing you enjoy your beautiful life in Having Fun in Bellisseria, also ♥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1