Empty Linden homes

Lynn Zelin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh boy, you really are cruising for it. 

Quote him and respond if you want, however since even sneering laughter reactions increase his rep, I think everyone should stop doing any reactions at all to any of his posts.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Quote him and respond if you want, however since even sneering laughter reactions increase his rep, I think everyone should stop doing any reactions at all to any of his posts.

I don't mind about reputation points. What difference does it makes apart of competing for who's the king of the forum? (Serious question)

• Haha 1

There really is no point, but I'm really curious as to what your end game is. It's a bit like going into Apple HQ and trying to tell them how to make a phone. It's not going to end well for you, and it's only go to harm your business if you earn yourself a ban. Rather hard to keep it going when you can't even access your account. 

So... what's the game plan here? 

• Like 2

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

I swear I stumble upon random things without looking for them.

Go ahead Sylvia, lets hear another joke of yours.

325885aaf4e268b93f4b8e39603428af.jpg

Stumble, stalk, we all have our hobbies. I assure you what I was doing was not super interesting, just a little home decorating. 

Next time anyone sees me out and about though, say hello, it's far more fun that way.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Just now, Tommy Linden said:

Stumble, stalk, we all have our hobbies. I assure you what I was doing was not super interesting, just a little home decorating. 

Next time anyone sees me out and about though, say hello, it's far more fun that way.

There, thats the thing. I saw a blue dot on map and took a look. Thats all there. If i do go to your new home, oh i am sure stalker won't be the only word flying around.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

Thank God you guys give us the ability to hide view on our parcels...

And people wonder why we opt to use that option.

Carry on Tommy Linden I'm sorry your privacy was trampled on by creeper

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

How else could that possibly be construed? You took a picture of someone inside their home without their knowledge and posted it on the internet. 

That's wrong to do. Ever. No matter who it is. 

And you were close enough to be on his land to pull up the parcel info. In RL that would get you arrested. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

How else could that possibly be construed? You took a picture of someone inside their home without their knowledge and posted it on the internet. 

That's wrong to do. Ever. No matter who it is. 

And you were close enough to be on his land to pull up the parcel info. In RL that would get you arrested. 

Of course, if that was an actual person, and depends on the context (trust me, I made a real career in photojurnalism). Let's not pretend an avatar is an actual living person.

It's a living human behind that avatar, something people often forget when sitting behind their computer.

According to your profile (yeah, I looked), you're 28. You've not made a career of anything at that age so spar me your false braggadocio. You're barely old enough to wipe your own nose. 

And you still haven't explained your game plan and what you hope to achieve by going after the Moles and Lindens. What is it you're hoping for? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Seba Serpente said:

There ya go, of course.

You certainly are an informative one, Seba.

Although, are you here for the Bellisseria community family?  Or are you here to find a new Linden home?  Or are you just here to put up one, after another, off putting posts on the forums and in the in-world Bellisseria Citizens & Community groups? 

-Hands him a ToS pamplet-  Asking for a friend.  😒

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alright, is important for me to know that you understand that an avatar is not really you. It is a character you created, just like a sim on a Sims game, or your charager in GTA online. Your avatar is not entitled to any laws cause is not a human being. The privacy of an avatar cannot be violated, or any rights in that sence. However, you, as a person behind, are protected, but in other ways.. Your information is stolen, you are cyber bullied (tho you seem to be one already), among other things. But what you are mentioning is pretty much unreasonable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

Of course, if that was an actual person, and depends on the context (trust me, I made a real career in photojurnalism). Let's not pretend an avatar is an actual living person.

Dude... if you took actual photos of a person through their window in RL that would make you a CREEPER

This is just the virtual version of being a CREEPER

Why?  Because taking a candid shot of someone through the window of their own home is CREEPY

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh goody!  Immersion vs. augmentation! FINALLY a real purpose for this thread to continue!  Although the discussion has been raging since 2006, I'm always up for another spin around this block.

Immersionists on the right, Augmentationists on the left.  Hold your fire until I get popcorn.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Let's try not to derail this thread too much, I really dont want to have to close it. 

For what it's worth I am happy to pose for a picture any time anyone wants if they see me out and about. Even if it's in my Linden home, just walk on up and knock on the door!

Now let's make sure we are all being nice please, it's the weekend, it's time for fun.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

35 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

I don't mind about reputation points. What difference does it makes apart of competing for who's the king of the forum? (Serious question)

Newbies coming here often assume that high rep points means the person actually knows a lot.

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.