Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I know these things shouldn't even bother me, but with all that has been going on, reading about these situations in the thread does have an impact on me.  So between this and some lecturing attitudes in another thread, I feel interacting in the forum is not as fun as it used to be.

My love for Bellisseria will always be there, and I still enjoy decorating my homes, but it feels the sense of community is vanishing. It might be just me though... I'm sure it will be back eventually....

  • Like 6
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2021 at 4:11 AM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Because they are a jerk, that's the only reason I can think of. Anyone who plays GOH at all knows that people watch the map to see what is available.

strange isn't it?.. and i mean your statement. Because the ONLY home available for a player is the one that shows up on the accountpage when claiming one. ALL others are not at that moment, no matter the name, region or other locations.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

strange isn't it?.. and i mean your statement. Because the ONLY home available for a player is the one that shows up on the accountpage when claiming one. ALL others are not at that moment, no matter the name, region or other locations.

Alwin, Sylvia was referring to the map inworld, where you can check both homes and regions.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Alwin, Sylvia was referring to the map inworld, where you can check both homes and regions.  

i know, and the map is no tool to get a Home. There is no reason at all to call others by names just because they have a neutral name for their home. Mine also often was called Linden Home, because i also had estate and mainland homes.
That people think its wise to use the map to find a nice spot by just a name is them to blame, not the name givers.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

strange isn't it?.. and i mean your statement. Because the ONLY home available for a player is the one that shows up on the accountpage when claiming one. ALL others are not at that moment, no matter the name, region or other locations.

~~~ waves HI Alcott~~~

That is right 1 avatar = 1 house, BUT some people do play with multiple avatars and can sweep out a area very quickly if they have them all logged in at the same time.  I don't mean inworld. I mean logged in to the land page at the same time.  

I personally have retired out my avatars except for 3 who have very nice locations that I am happy with and don't see the need to participate in the "who can get the most" mentality.  It's like fishing .. get one and toss it back if your not happy.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

~~~ waves HI Alcott~~~

That is right 1 avatar = 1 house, BUT some people do play with multiple avatars and can sweep out a area very quickly if they have them all logged in at the same time.  I don't mean inworld. I mean logged in to the land page at the same time.  

I personally have retired out my avatars except for 3 who have very nice locations that I am happy with and don't see the need to participate in the "who can get the most" mentality.  It's like fishing .. get one and toss it back if your not happy.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

just calm down ... what is so different with the start of the GOH with the refreshers?.. hundreds were attacking the website, swiping all normal users aside... and now somebody has more houses this starts..
Just be patient, wait a little and the houses will come available soon again.
If it was a free market, using the map would work, just like mainland, but with the assigning system, only the website will give you one home to get.. don't like it... abandon, but don't blame others naming their home LH .

just a note to your rude approach. if you adress me with just my last name i'd prefer you call me mr or sir... thanks. (😉)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

She's very fast (and sweeps as many as possible...)

Not necessarily very fast. I've just had a look and found 4 parcels owned by the same group - claimed at 11:35, 11:49, 12:20 and 13:30. (There are quite a few parcels currently in maintenance, so some of those may have been claimed by the same person and abandoned.)

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

just calm down ... what is so different with the start of the GOH with the refreshers?.. hundreds were attacking the website, swiping all normal users aside... and now somebody has more houses this starts..
Just be patient, wait a little and the houses will come available soon again.
If it was a free market, using the map would work, just like mainland, but with the assigning system, only the website will give you one home to get.. don't like it... abandon, but don't blame others naming their home LH .

just a note to your rude approach. if you adress me with just my last name i'd prefer you call me mr or sir... thanks. (😉)

She made a simple mistake with your name. You are the one who needs to calm down.

As for the rest of what you said, you seem to totally be missing the point, and I'm not going to waste time trying to change that. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Not necessarily. I've just had a look and found 4 parcels owned by the same group - claimed at 11:35, 11:49, 12:20 and 13:30. (There are quite a few parcels currently in maintenance, so some of those may have been claimed by the same person and abandoned.)

Yes, it happens, and I'm not the only one who has watched it as it is going on. You need to be at a region the minute it releases to see what I am talking about. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...