When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Artair Glendullen said:

I'm still waiting on Hawkesblood, but I noticed the parcel name change! ^^ I did try to roll, though, and I got that error too. It may be a minute.

I still have the Victorian listed in this thread. I did fall in love with it though and decked it all out (my alt owns it). I am not sure I will find another as lovely as it is. I adore it and it's right off the train tracks in the back.

17 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I still have the Victorian listed in this thread. I did fall in love with it though and decked it all out (my alt owns it). I am not sure I will find another as lovely as it is. I adore it and it's right off the train tracks in the back.

I'm glad. 😄 I loved it when I had it, but I just wanted something a little more... active.

Edit: I rolled the dice on it and scored a coastal lot! I think I'm staying put. 😄

Edited by Artair Glendullen
  • Like 1

Since the log cabins are dwindling fast, am going to release a parcel that I had been mulling over, it has a nice view of a pond directly in front (road on the side), is fairly secluded, hill in back, the area looks like a Thomas Kincade painting.    It is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Southbury/139/177/56

Will release at 4:30 pm slt

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I've not checked in for a couple days, so it may be you guys already know about this - that SL is very limited in adding new regions:

That seems to be about private regions, not Linden Home regions (just to clarify).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That seems to be about private regions, not Linden Home regions (just to clarify).

This is very true, but the fact that LL is out of server space may soon lead to very unhappy residents who maintain parcels on the several continents of older Linden Homes. I'm certain LL is now contemplating the fate of those hundreds of regions since they are destined to be closed eventually. And given the situation, that may be sooner than anyone was expecting.

56 minutes ago, Vlad Mysterious said:

This is very true, but the fact that LL is out of server space may soon lead to very unhappy residents who maintain parcels on the several continents of older Linden Homes. I'm certain LL is now contemplating the fate of those hundreds of regions since they are destined to be closed eventually. And given the situation, that may be sooner than anyone was expecting.

I don't think they would close the old LH regions without providing new LHs for those residents. The article says that they can't add infinite new regions for purchase at this time, not that there are any derailments to projects already in progress (such as Linden Homes). 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Vlad Mysterious said:

How long is it since you visited the Old Linden Continent? There are as many green dots on the map as in the new Bellisseria. There's a long way to go before before they close.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

How long is it since you visited the Old Linden Continent? There are as many green dots on the map as in the new Bellisseria. There's a long way to go before before they close.

Absolutely! While the old Linden Home continents are not at 100% capacity, I would assume from the green dots there, many residents will be affected whether they close sooner or later. But given the server situation, I think the announcement may be a hint that it could possibly be sooner.

We shall see!

10 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

10 minutes ago, Vlad Mysterious said:

Absolutely! While the old Linden Home continents are not at 100% capacity, I would assume from the green dots there, many residents will be affected whether they close sooner or later. But given the server situation, I think the announcement may be a hint that it could possibly be sooner.

We shall see!

from another thread;

5 hours ago, ChinRey said:

I did a quick check of two regions, a Meadowbrooks one that has an occupancy rate of about 65% and a Shareta Osumai with about 50%. That surprised me, I expected it to be higher.

5 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

At the present, we're not going to be looking at any sort of down-sizing, rebuilding or re-configuring of the old Linden Homes regions.   Work has not stopped on the new Linden Homes either.  We have a good bit of runway to continue the build and release of the already present themes and regions to carry us through without adding any new regions.   We will also continue to work on the upcoming themes at full speed ahead to get them ready for future release.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I don't think they would close the old LH regions without providing new LHs for those residents. The article says that they can't add infinite new regions for purchase at this time, not that there are any derailments to projects already in progress (such as Linden Homes). 

I was just pointing out the connection between the announcement and LHs. I'm sure LL has a plan.

1 hour ago, Claire Atheria said:

Log homes are now sparse on the land page, to join the other themes! Until, of course, more are released -- at the moment there's just a trad & camper.

End of an era! I'd be surprised if it was an actual end though. I suspect there will be more log homes, and hopefully some more of the others, plus some completely new ones (please!).

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

End of an era! I'd be surprised if it was an actual end though. I suspect there will be more log homes, and hopefully some more of the others, plus some completely new ones (please!).

There are new log homes now being dropped on the undeveloped areas. A really cute one is SSPE1200. The houses look like they are in a crater with a lake in the middle.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.