When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

34 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Let's do this quick, because I know I'm going to regret it soon... I'm letting this beauty go in 30 minutes. It's located in front of a lake and surrounded by sequoias. I am not much inworld these days, and this alt is to be renewed tomorrow, so it does not make too much sense. I have loved this place since the day I got it, but it doesn't deserve being so lonely. 

Fairpeace.PNG

Aww so sorry you need to give that up Elena. What region is this? One of my alts happened to get a lot just about when you let this go and I didn't have a chance yet to do a good walkaround because I'm working. But, it looks so similar, tho maybe the one i got is set a bit higher up than this?

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

It is in Fairpeace, a lovely spot :) But I'm hardly online these days, so keeping just one cabin and one Trad till everything goes back to normal felt more reasonable . Who knows, I might end up reactivating all my alts in the coming weeks!!!

And I am not abandoning my Widogast parcel because Sylvia wouldn't talk to me again... or maybe she might....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

It is in Fairpeace, a lovely spot :) But I'm hardly online these days, so keeping just one cabin and one Trad till everything goes back to normal felt more reasonable . Who knows, I might end up reactivating all my alts in the coming weeks!!!

And I am not abandoning my Widogast parcel because Sylvia wouldn't talk to me again... or maybe she might....

Only if I am the one who gets it!! *shrieks in outrage* 😂

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Snapshot_002.png

What an amazing parcel!!!!!!!! Now my head is starting to reprogram the message of 'I need a new home'  Good I didn't see this one before downgrading xD 

I have to admit this past year has been one of the best in my SL experience, with all the excitement of new releases, I am really happy and thankful I didn't miss it ❤️ 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Let's see if anyone is awake... I'm about to put back an awesome trad on the water in Rocky Heights (the red one in the photo), and an even more awesome log home on the water in Mylis.

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

Okay, and who do you bribe to get parcels like that? 

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

Okay, and who do you bribe to get parcels like that? 

I wish it was that easy! It takes determination and a ton of patience to get parcels like that. You should see all the ones I did not keep; not that there was anything wrong with them, but it took many, many tries to get these!

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I wish it was that easy! It takes determination and a ton of patience to get parcels like that. You should see all the ones I did not keep; not that there was anything wrong with them, but it took many, many tries to get these!

And many many months!!!!!

• Like 7

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dog Paddle/132/216/0

Ocean front with woods going back.... has a nice little park like area next to it, really decent privacy.

Has boat behind but they are so much lower you cannot see them right ont he shore behind!

will drop it at 8:25 am SLT

https://gyazo.com/622cc4594fc15e4e9f3a769565b11912

Single story house with 120m DD its the bomb!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 5
18 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

What am I missing, besides moles. I used to see them working everywhere, but not in the past few weeks. Have they gone underground?

Some moles are working on the birthday right now (which I should be doing now, but instead I'm on the forum, so there we are). They also have behind-the-scenes work on new themes. So you will see some moles working on builds I'm sure, but they have other projects as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Have to agree with Sylvia.  It just takes time and patience like she said and bringing in a few alts doesn't hurt either.      I have also released water side parcels that people would call me nuts for releasing. 

I will say that the best parcels that work for me I have gotten were ones that people abandoned.  I rarely get the parcels I want during new releases.

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I will say that the best parcels that work for me I have gotten were ones that people abandoned.  I rarely get the parcels I want during new releases.

That is a good point, too. The two homes in my photo above were both abandoned by someone else before I got them (as was the one in Gopher Mound).

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 6