When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Since I really don't need a sandy river view parcel, I'll be releasing this Trad in Gallaudet at 3 p.m. SLT. It almost made me a sand convert.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gallaudet/21/175/23

Aw poop, I tried but instead got another one I'd already abandoned earlier today. *kicks land page*

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Are they still releasing regions daily and if so what theme of homes?

Right now, no, they do not appear to be releasing regions daily.  More like every few days, I think, tho I haven't been watching closely.  That could change very soon.  They've been working hard on filling in SSPE regions in the Log Home areas, roughly working from west to east.  They nearly have the border between VictoriBelle and LogLand completely built out, with a mix of Vics and Log Homes.   It looks like they also are setting up to fill in all the regions along the prototype (bright green) rail bed running from SSPE1460 to Randelsham Forest, and up north from there. There will be a LOT more log homes, and around a couple hundred (?guess) Vics released at some point.

You still see other themes (Traditionals, Campers, and a few HouseBoats) on the land page, but at this time those are all abandons.  Some of them pretty spectacular!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

Thank you,I haven't been looking for a few months since the Vic was first released i got one at that time and stuck with it,then just today saw the log homes which i would prefer so decided to abandon my Vic home for one...Not sure how hard it's going to be to get one but i will keep trying lol

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It might just be a phantom Victorian so that Bellisseria is always present on the LP now?

If it was intentional, they should make it so that it can't actually be clicked unless there is a home available, rather than make someone go through the motions just to get the "Sorry!" message. A placeholder photo saying "sold out", instead of a Vic photo, would work, too.

I really think it's a glitch in the release system (wouldn't be the first, after all).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

If it was intentional, they should make it so that it can't actually be clicked unless there is a home available, rather than make someone go through the motions just to get the "Sorry!" message. A placeholder photo saying "sold out", instead of a Vic photo, would work, too.

I really think it's a glitch in the release system (wouldn't be the first, after all).

Yes it could just be that - it's the weekend after all 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think that is the "stuck" one we have been talking about for a couple of days. Try claiming it and you will see what we mean. ;) 

So if you are looking for a Victorian you're out of luck???? you just have to keep clicking through and hope you come across a different abandoned one?

5 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

So if you are looking for a Victorian you're out of luck???? you just have to keep clicking through and hope you come across a different abandoned one?

I don't think anything new is in the pipeline at this moment, if that's what you are asking. You might get an abandoned Victorian (or one of the other styles). The tricky bit is that the Vic photo seems to be "stuck" so there is no way of knowing whether there really is a Vic available at any given moment. You just have to click it and see what happens.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I don't think anything new is in the pipeline at this moment, if that's what you are asking. You might get an abandoned Victorian (or one of the other styles). The tricky bit is that the Vic photo seems to be "stuck" so there is no way of knowing whether there really is a Vic available at any given moment. You just have to click it and see what happens.

Yes... what I meant was if there was an abandon..... if you're after one you've just got to click through the stuck one to find out if it's only that or an abandon is available..... not a big deal just extra steps

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Yes... what I meant was if there was an abandon..... if you're after one you've just got to click through the stuck one to find out if it's only that or an abandon is available..... not a big deal just extra steps

Yep, exactly, that's what I meant. You are not "out of luck" but you are going to have to work for it. lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.