When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well well well ... I must ask the ancestors ...

Maybe this time I do it with coffee grounds ... lots of magic there!! *stareshardintohercup*

The ancestors predict there will be a second release today ... very near 3:00 pm SLT ... let's say 2:40 pm SLT ...

****  and the region will be Roaring Bear  ***      ....(unless they play their joker Permaglow)

right again woohoo lol....tells us what will be for tomorrow lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Where is this Permaglow y'all keep talking about? I can't seem to locate it on my map.

Also, I didn't really want a camper, but out of curiosity caught one of the new releases at Roaring Bear. It's pretty nice! Secluded pretty much on 3 sides, with a mountain (and a mountain lake) behind it and a waterfall (that you can hear) off the the side. I still want a houseboat, picky about where, but this is nice.

PS: Nevermind. :) Right after I posted this I stumbled across Permaglow.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1

You can only rez on your parcel, or an official rez zone.  But you can rez a boat, sit on it, and move it to the water.  Either just with edit, or with a script.  You just have to reserve LI enough on your parcel to rez your boat.

p.s. Seicher, you can do that from your current camper parcel too (that's the one I abandoned)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

You can only rez on your parcel, or an official rez zone.  But you can rez a boat, sit on it, and move it to the water.  Either just with edit, or with a script.  You just have to reserve LI enough on your parcel to rez your boat.

p.s. Seicher, you can do that from your current camper parcel too (that's the one I abandoned)

Ah, got it, about the rez and edit. Hm. That kind of puts a different twist on things for me.

The camper you released back that I got is pretty sweet. I'm guessing I'm not going to keep it, but I will for now. :)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Where is this Permaglow y'all keep talking about? I can't seem to locate it on my map.

Also, I didn't really want a camper, but out of curiosity caught one of the new releases at Roaring Bear. It's pretty nice! Secluded pretty much on 3 sides, with a mountain (and a mountain lake) behind it and a waterfall (that you can hear) off the the side. I still want a houseboat, picky about where, but this is nice.

PS: Nevermind. :) Right after I posted this I stumbled across Permaglow.

Sounds like you got one of the ones I was after, congrats!

Guess I need to wait for one of the other regions.

8 hours ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

right again woohoo lol....tells us what will be for tomorrow lol

I seem to have a run with the ancestors! So i will again call them.

"Hellooo ancestors!! are you there?? We have a question!".... *listeninghardtothewisperedanswer*

They are not certain about the time ... Thursday morning between 6:30 and 8:30 am SLT they say

But they seem certain about the region: ***Leech Lake will be the next to go! *****

....(unless the last joker Permaglow is played) ;)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

There should be a link to the great script you gave us here ...

• Like 2

"Hellooo ancestors!! are you there?? We have a question!".... *listeninghardtothewisperedanswer*

They are not certain about the time ... Thursday morning between 6:30 and 8:30 am SLT they say

But they seem certain about the region: ***Leech Lake will be the next to go! *****

Still hoping for Permaglow but the stress is getting real lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait. Wut? They release that early SLT? (Pacific time) They go into work that early? They are in California, right?

• Haha 2

Just now, Clover Jinx said:

Saw a trad but no camper yet.

Boss: why aren't you working?

me: reasons

Yeah, it is weird that it is hanging around this long. But I swear I click on the "about land" and it shows Gov Linden as the owner and Maintenance as the group, while all the neighbors are privately owned. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.