When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Lol I once saw a drug house, LMAO I think that look was intentional.

Does that Home still exist? I saw a video SL blogger took of it. It had boarded up windows and graffiti walls on the interior. Looked dirty inside, it was funny to see. I never knew what region that Home is in.

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

There WAS a release ... I clicked back and forth - all houses - 20 or 30 times.

Then there were a few camper - and I ended up with a house in Toad Hollow ...:-(((

But THAT was NOT the release!

Toad Hollow was todays release

• Thanks 1

Got one in Toad Hollow!

Not on the water but...second row with the back of the house facing the water so I am stoked!

Best location I've had yet. Totally ditching one of the others when I get home tonight.

YIPPEE!

FYI Not sure if this was a release or not. May have been an abandon but I am happy with it. I think there was a release because there was a huge influx of houses/trailers suddenly showing up. I could not catch one for like 10 minutes and finally did

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Got one in Toad Hollow!

Not on the water but...second row with the back of the house facing the water so I am stoked!

Best location I've had yet. Totally ditching one of the others when I get home tonight.

YIPPEE!

FYI Not sure if this was a release or not. May have been an abandon but I am happy with it. I think there was a release because there was a huge influx of houses/trailers suddenly showing up. I could not catch one for like 10 minutes and finally did

Maybe it's the one I abandoned? Does the name start with df?

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I newer heard of Toad Hollow. Took a house, but abandoned it. Well, that's it.

Just like me - I thought it was an abandoned - didn't like it - abandoned it right away!

Now I realize that this is a new CAMPER region - a mixed one with houses and campers.

And I thought it was an old one! Well anyway I would not have wanted that house.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Toad Hollow/219/224/25

image.thumb.jpeg.782248670bad29ce348b54a4d410cb40.jpeg

But if I had realized that Toad Hollow was today's release I would have announced it here for the people that missed out. Sorry for that. :(

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Got one in Toad Hollow!

YIPPEE!

Toad Hollow was the release - campers and trads. I gota house too in Toad Hollow beachy I think will be off to look at it now and if needed will be available in the abandon thread soon...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

The witch has entered the building again lucky I did not respond earlier but you continue to act like an adolescent child like you always do you always want to sit and fight and dispute with people and have your little crows join in.

What in the world are you talking about?  😂

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.