When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

52 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Got one in Toad Hollow!

Not on the water but...second row with the back of the house facing the water so I am stoked!

Best location I've had yet. Totally ditching one of the others when I get home tonight.

YIPPEE!

FYI Not sure if this was a release or not. May have been an abandon but I am happy with it. I think there was a release because there was a huge influx of houses/trailers suddenly showing up. I could not catch one for like 10 minutes and finally did

I got one too In Toad Hollow and it is right beside yours.  I have to say I like the name of it.  I am going to have to set up my frog sounds.

Edited by karynmaria
typo!
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

I wondered if it might be Toad Hollow as someone was there earlier as though they were working.

Why didn't you post something?

We were sooooo fixed upon the Pickle (at least I was) that noone thought of camperregions.

I never looked at them (since I am not interested in them) and thought they hadn't even been NAMED yet.

ohhhhh fool me!! image.png.3026bdaad331778d48c565e0a179c273.png

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Why didn't you post something?

We were sooooo fixed upon the Pickle (at least I was) that noone thought of camperregions.

I never looked at them (since I am not interested in them) and thought they hadn't even been NAMED yet.

ohhhhh fool me!! image.png.3026bdaad331778d48c565e0a179c273.png

I thought about it, but people have taken to filling the regions about to be released. If I was correct that someone was there doing final checks/setup, that wouldn't have made the job any easier. It also wouldn't have helped people get a house, as everyone was already refreshing and sitting on the region doesn't improve the odds.

I did let people know when Toad Hollow was named. It stood out because the island had quite a few unnamed regions at that point, so it suggested the region would be released before the island was done.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

One of my alts is releasing a house in Cadhaire in a few minutes. Corner lot, a rows off the water. With some creative de-rendering you can have a bit of a view from several angles.

I'm putting this into the other thread also but giving a heads up here also. Will hit abandon at 4pm slt.

Only setting it free because I got the house in Frog Hollow today which is a better location - I do like this one though but I have another traditional on another alt I prefer better too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/43/236/30

Gone! Someone named Neva got it within seconds

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Feel should say that I have not seen many beach camper views if camper is what you want. Even the ones on the edge of the large lake most are obscured view of the water and high above the waterline. So yours sounds amazing unless you fancy one of the later camper releases...

I really, really, really want a traditional right on the beach. Those are really, really, really hard to get...sigh. This view with the camper is super though.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TessaPaige Jupiter said:

I really, really, really want a traditional right on the beach. Those are really, really, really hard to get...sigh. This view with the camper is super though.

Lots of beach homes came up as abandons this week as people tried for the South of the island and I see a lot of parcels on the beach like in Kahuna. Badger Beach and Cadhaire plus even earlier releases - there is hope to get what you want if you have time to try. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TessaPaige Jupiter said:

I see you are online you may want to check the Bellisseria Homes Going Back Into The Pool thread ... soon!!!

12 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

II did let people know when Toad Hollow was named. It stood out because the island had quite a few unnamed regions at that point, so it suggested the region would be released before the island was done.

Do you know of any other regions besides the Pickle island that are named and not yet released?

I am just TP- ing around to find them and could save some time if someone told me.

I am NOT out to get a plot there! I am not going to aim for any region on the mainland, just want to calculate chances how much longer I will have to camp on my favourite island regions till they are released. ;)

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Do you know of any other regions besides the Pickle island that are named and not yet released?

I am just TP- ing around to find them and could save some time if someone told me.

I am NOT out to get a plot there! I am not going to aim for any region on the mainland, just want to calculate chances how much longer I will have to camp on my favourite island regions till they are released. ;)

Just ran past you sunning yourself by the sea :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Me and my alt  put on lots of sunmilk - still I am afraid we will be well done by the end of the day! ;)

If they do not go aheaa and release early today!

I just picked up a beautiful Esplin parcel - really lovely much more to my idea of home so I think retiring alt will be taking part in the release if I am home when it happens but I will take a break!

• Like 3

I've got my fingers crossed for that beach spot in Well Springs buuuuut as it's getting close to midnight (and bedtime here) probably not going to happen. :( 

Also haven't spotted ANYTHING for a few hours. Not after an hour of manual refreshing and 3 hours auto...

Correction: house boat just spotted now 6:27 am SLT

Edited by RaeLeeH
Typos as usual. -.-
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There weren't any when I checked last night, but there are a lot of regions that basically look ready to go and the moles haven't been hanging around for some time. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some more named soon.

The basic roundup is the area that includes Toad Hollow looks mostly done apart from the last minute things. This is where I'd watch for naming. The camper area to the west has all the plots laid out, but still needs work on the decor, especially the lower half. This is mole central at the moment, so I'd be surprised if they suddenly released one of those.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

There weren't any when I checked last night, but there are a lot of regions that basically look ready to go and the moles haven't been hanging around for some time. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some more named soon.

The basic roundup is the area that includes Toad Hollow looks mostly done apart from the last minute things. This is where I'd watch for naming. The camper area to the west has all the plots laid out, but still needs work on the decor, especially the lower half. This is mole central at the moment, so I'd be surprised if they suddenly released one of those.

SSPE253 look ready too. It is sitting between two named regions. Bennets Cove and Gentle Grove. It looks like a nice area for those who love lakes. A big lake.

• Like 2

I think that was the one Leora saw, I just let it go now.  Is in Allweiss.  Shoreline parcel, right where a houseboat dock meets land.  Cute decorations there.  Directly opposite Light of Aurelia, derender 2 trees and set DD to something like 350 and you see this

Allweiss_001.thumb.png.75334297885c38176cae05a5fc03167b.png from your 2nd floor rear.  Street in front.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.