I want the Private Owned 4-lane freeway on the SL mainland

jaja2939

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Everyone How's about The Private Owned Freeway with interchanges? on the SL Mainland with the million dollars of investment with the 65535 m2 tier for 175 USD per account on the land buying and also you have multi premium account included to buy these land? also the million dollar wealth :)20161213-185023-motorway1-web.jpg

7-3.JPG

w644

%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%97%E0%

Very good for GTFO Job,Economics,Exploration,Defense in SL!.

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, jaja2939 said:

with L$ Tolls to maintain the freeway if you wanted to enter the freeway in some portions.

a toll gate to enter an event region, hmm! that might cut the traffic down, or not!

pics are of the 50 lane Zhuozhou toll gates on the Beijing-Hong Kong-Macau Expressway

main-qimg-3aa5cece53a97c79cddb1746bc843788.thumb.jpg.54bafdcee0f209fa9dc71322ebf0da30.jpg

peak hour

main-qimg-c7d1d286a58be872682a1120a81fd964.png.33118438b15d2bfcec7f1034871cdaf7.png

• Like 4

• 9 months later...

Yes. this thread are still awesome. I think They will do the resale of abandoned land and buy the mainland to build the large multi-lane highway like 4,6,8 lane expressway with toll booth to make the highway alive. paid via L$ booth. and It's would be Uses the Electronic Pass by attaching the pass on the modify enabled car. That's would be better if you drive the cars,motorcycle on the Mainland Expressway owned by the Land Groups that owned by the owner that won the mainland auction. like 65535L$ per region. would be bought by Expressway Project Group Land Owners in Second Life.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

tolls would be pointless and most people would just fly over them even in their car. even if the region was set to no-fly there are still ways to fly if you use the firestorm viewer. it has a setting that lets you override the fly restriction. or they could just teleport in or out of the area they wanted to go.

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, Indy Melody said:

I find this a pointless revival of a topic that had no activity for one year. Nothing better to do in the middle of the night maybe?

It’s an alt of the OP. They push this subject in various places :/ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’d rather not pay a toll to just drive, but I would probably make a donation if there was a Pod lane or an SLRR train track or some sort of automated transportation with some interesting roadside attractions to stop and visit along the way.  Hmmm…

I think this idea could work with a little more thought so it would appeal to more people.  The original London Bridge (the one in the song which was falling down) had market stalls and shops along the edges with a road in the middle.  No tolls would be needed if little shops like that were rented to pay the tier.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.