MALE mesh av... easiest one to find clothes?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Given the OP's other thread, wherein they ask for the easiest body to work with, and state they have had trouble matching their mesh head to their body -

- I would NOT recommend Niramyth Aesthetic to them. While Niramyth has recently added a special neck fix to their bodies, there are very few stores that create skins for the combination of Aesthetic bodies and other brands of mesh head. And - while I wouldn't put clothing support for Aesthetic anywhere near Gianni and Jake right now - there is also the consideration of body type. If the OP doesn't want the musculature of Aesthetic (nor the task of working with the sliders to reduce that musculature to something less extreme) then they're better off looking toward Signature or Belleza.

• Like 1

I explain : Where are different mesh male body ? You have 2 or 3 and they are very expensive. exept altamura but with limited cloth ... You don't have any mesh male avi like for female you have lara and many other alternatives. Male are disadvantaged. That is a fact !!!

13 minutes ago, Lureo said:

I explain : Where are different mesh male body ? You have 2 or 3 and they are very expensive. exept altamura but with limited cloth ... You don't have any mesh male avi like for female you have lara and many other alternatives. Male are disadvantaged. That is a fact !!!

gianni

geralt

jake

david

davide

Enzo

altamura

tmp

slink

that are the mains...

add at least double this amount with different brands heads ( some even have 5 or more)
add hundreds of skins, make up, eyes, clothes, ao's ... and start multiplying... and say again it's limited. Yes it's less than the females, but it's not rare or difficult to have a unique look.

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 2

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

Maybe for clothes

yes in clothes we'r far behind in numbers, and most annoying... fár behind in styles.
We can wear tracksuits, joggers and tanks for 10 years with every day a fresh brand/piece... but real stylish clothes are a bit harder to find.

1 minute ago, Lureo said:

The first question was in relation with cloth.

For exemple TMP --> you have no cloth and this project is dead.

What is the best body most compatible with lot of cloth was the question.

and answered above.  did you read?

2 minutes ago, Lureo said:

For exemple TMP --> you have no cloth and this project is dead.

many wish this would be true, but it's not, there are loads of clothes to find for this brand and it's alive and kicking.

5 minutes ago, Lureo said:

What is the best body most compatible with lot of cloth was the question.

that wasnt your question, you came in with total different remarks so we follow that, and there are a lot of threads about this, scroll a bit down in this section and you will find many

On 3/28/2019 at 6:56 PM, Lureo said:

The difference is, one has bubble butts one has flat butt (Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni) 👀

• 2 weeks later...

To respond to OP re easy to clothe bodies.

• Altamura, especially if you want one with an included mesh head.
  • Slink otherwise.  It's supported everywhere and intelligently constructed. 

Both look human. I like Slink slightly more than Altamura, but altamura has some ease of use advantages and you can usually find a free version that will look decent.

ALTAMURA:  If you want to buy a complete male body including a head that is easy to get clothing for, I'd recommend altamura. There are free ones out there that you can try, or you can buy ones that accept omega and give you a wide open set of options for clothing and things like beards and body hair.

Altamura is also easy to use b/c the HUD is very thoroughly thought out (almost a little too well thought out - there's a bit of a learning curve).  The HUD means you can make clothing fit on the body even if the clothing isn't 'altamura' designed.  Since men's clothing tends to be worn in blocks and less complex than women's clothing (which have straps and open backs, cleavage and other stuff that makes fitting more complicated). Anyway, a good HUD can take you a long way for wearing almost anything.

SLINK:  If you want a male body that is really easy to get clothing and footwear for, I'd recommend slink (You can buy hands feet and body all at the same time and never have to futz with them once you get set up), but then you'd be needing to figure out the head.

My stipulation is that both of these bodies tend toward neutral normal (attractive) male rather than he man.  You can create pretty much any normal looking body you'd like.

If you do want a hyper-masculine monster man, feel free to get your Niramyth.  Personally, as a heterosexual female, I think it looks odious on EVERYONE and you can see them coming a mile away, but it's up to you.  Belleza looked fine to me, just didn't have a lot of experience with it and it didn't excite me.  Don't really like the Signature Gianni, but that's a taste thing, nothing really wrong with it.  I tried Adam, but he seemed very crude and needed updating.

NOTE: I have two male avatars for testing stuff, and I've spent a lot of time and effort configuring them both and making things fit right and outfitting them with clothing of various types.

My avi with the Slink body has an AK (Akeruka) head.  I like the form of the head and it accepts omega skins, but it is no longer as cheap as it once was. The advantage of the Akeruka head is that they create a range of different heads shape and ethnicity wise, that are great starting points if you are trying to create a specific look.  They are configurable enough to make for a unique look. 

I am probably a party of one for hating all things Catwa and also way too cheap to spend that much on something that to me mostly looks *****ty or like a hipster rent boy (girl and boy respectively) - I don't really like the 'hot stupid look' in actual humans either and no, in spite of the fact that i hate insulting my friends, I can tell what head they're wearing and I think it looks a bit like a monkey head in most cases. But vapid apparently appeals to a lot of people... or maybe it's all the stuff that is out there for them. If you buy one of those awful heads, you will get a ton of stuff that works with them. (fortunately, you asked for bodies that were easy to find clothing for, not heads, so you can ignore the rant)

PS: don't fall into any trap regarding TMP (The mesh project) bodies...  It ain't worth the hassle.  They are outdated and just buying one is a job of work.  Don't do it!

Anyway... good luck!

Edited by DeepBlueJoy

On 3/26/2019 at 4:36 AM, Sandra8675 said:

Which mesh body is the most easy to find the greatest amount of clothing for?  Thank you

Mostly Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake. The rest are also-rans.

(This is how Maitreya users respond to Venus users.) :)

FACT: Lots of outfits for most mesh bodies (of both sexes) - best thing is try body demos, find the one you like best. Then shop Marketplace for clothes for that body. If there is enough to satisfy your needs then go with that body.

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

... mostly looks *****ty...

...like a hipster rent boy (girl and boy respectively)...

...''hot stupid look'...

...looks a bit like a monkey head...

...vapid...

...awful...

*****ty, hot stupid, monkey-headed, vapid, awful rent boy judges you just a liiiiitle bit for insulting not only your friends but also thousands of other people.

31888448247_094ab3564a_z.jpg

(I don't usually jump in to 'defend' Catwa in any thread, despite my 'job' in SL, but I would have jumped in had you spat out that much invective aimed at insulting thousands of people who wore any specific brand of head. Jeez. If you don't like Catwa, then fine. But crapping all over the people who do like Catwa heads, who wear them and love them? That's pretty low.)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

*****ty, hot stupid, monkey-headed, vapid, awful rent boy judges you just a liiiiitle bit for insulting not only your friends but also thousands of other people.

31888448247_094ab3564a_z.jpg

Yup i'm a very bad girl.  I don't mind if you WANT to look like a rent boy... it's the unintentional dumb as a post rent boy look that gets me... if you have character and that character is rent boy, then go for it.  I'm kinda bent and kinda partial to people who have a unique look, whatever their gender identity.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

Yup i'm a very bad girl.  I don't mind if you WANT to look like a rent boy... it's the unintentional dumb as a post rent boy look that gets me... if you have character and that character is rent boy, then go for it.  I'm kinda bent and kinda partial to people who have a unique look, whatever their gender identity.

Oh, so you don't give a flying crap about how other people may feel? OK then. Have a wonderful Second Life.

16 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Oh, so you don't give a flying crap about how other people may feel? OK then. Have a wonderful Second Life.

actually, I do.  which is why in a one on one situation i will never say a thing about the head.  But... for someone who is looking to buy? i am going to discourage them from something that I think will degrade their look and make them look a lot like everyone else...  Sorry, I am not gonna be shamed for having a clear, strong opinion that a product is horrible.  It's not the person who wears it, but the product.  I'm sorry people don't feel they have more choice.  I am sorry if it makes me mean to express an opinion about a product.  Just because other people have bought it doesn't make it good. 

There are a lot of things in the world like that.  They are the options.  People choose one of a handful and sadly, for reasons other than quality, these products thrive.  Many (billions?) people use a horrible social media program that monetizes them and is dangerously insecure called Facebook, but there are no longer very many options out there b/c the big dog (Facebook) won. Mostly because people didn't want to spend money to join stuff that would have been more secure and wouldn't have defaulted to putting them at risk.

It doesn't make me mean to have an opinion that Facebook is a horrible timesuck no one should use... look at me... I'm all alone out here and everyone's happily ignoring me 😄  As I said when I started talking about Catwa, I AM a party of one in this.  I didn't say it to be popular.  I won't back down.  I don't hate or disrespect people who use catwa or facebook.  or the monster man body I don't want to try to spell twice... 

Have a lovely day please.  I'm done here. i said what I meant because I felt it should be said, and I won't be changing what i think in order to make others happy. In the final analysis, people will wear what they want.  It's just a product.  If what I said makes a handful of people think, that's great.  If they ignore me, that's fine too.  If Catwa comes out with a product that I think is lovely and configurable in a way I like, I will be the FIRST in line to buy it.

NO offense was intended.  I didn't attack any person.  I stated a dislike for a PRODUCT. I even admitted that I was in the minority for my dislike.

Peace.

BTW: Skel, if that image in your first post to me is a Catwa head,   I think it is totally awesome!  If you did that with Catwa, then clearly it works for you.

Edited by DeepBlueJoy

1 minute ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

i am going to discourage them from something that I think will degrade their look and make them look a lot like everyone else.

Because it's all about you and any disagreement is flat-out wrong, right? Opinionated much? I AM! :D But I don't try to force feed it down others' throats by thinking anyone gives a rat's derriere about what *I* think. LOL

18 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Because it's all about you and any disagreement is flat-out wrong, right? Opinionated much? I AM! :D But I don't try to force feed it down others' throats by thinking anyone gives a rat's derriere about what *I* think. LOL

NO, it isn't about me at all.  I shared MY thoughts. you are welcome to yours.  That was the ENTIRE POINT actually.  Mine is the MINORITY opinion, one not often expressed.  Since the rest of the world generally flows in the opposite direction in this particular case, I think no one else actually cares, and it doesn't matter what I think.  Except people are horribly insulted I don't like their buying choices.  Well, my favorite color is blue... and most people think blue hair is an odd choice... so I should be insulted by this.  But I'm not.  Live and let live.  I get plenty of people saying things about things I like that I don't agree with.  The world would be a very boring place if we all were gray people with gray minds and gray faces.  The world is a kaleidoscope.  I enjoy that.  I enjoy arguing with people, but not hurting people.

If what I said hurt you, I am sorry for causing hurt.  I will never be sorry for disagreeing with you, however.  And I really am done now.  BC EVERYTHING else I tried to share -- about the bodies that work well for clothing... that has been lost in a discussion about one remark in a much larger post.

BODIES THAT ARE EASY TO FIND CLOTHING FOR.  THIS is the topic.

BTW, I noticed no one was insulted by my comments about the monster body...  no one was upset about that. Niramyth is quite popular with some guys.  There are lots of people whose feelings conceivably were hurt when I said what I thought about it too...  And I said Adam was outdated.  I guess it's OK that I have some negative opinions...  just as long as they are the PROPER negative opinions.  That hardly seems fair. 

I shared what I shared to try to be of help.  I really regret that I bothered b/c it blew up into something completely unnecessary.

Edited by DeepBlueJoy

Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake probably have the most clothing out there. There are still a lot of male fashion vendors who sell in standard sizing as opposed to designs for a specific mesh male body, but as someone said earlier, it's less of a problem for male avatars than female avatars. Shop around and demo demo demo!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.