MALE mesh av... easiest one to find clothes?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

BTW: Skel, if that image in your first post to me is a Catwa head,   I think it is totally awesome!  If you did that with Catwa, then clearly it works for you.

That is indeed a Catwa head he's wearing. They named it after him, you know...

(from another vapid, awful, monkey tiger-headed Catwa rent-boy...)

285237115_catwacombo.png.b1b6d24b55f46223df8a4de1cd8f7a1a.png

Every one of those looks is me, with the same Catwa head (Justin). It works for me too. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

BTW: Skel, if that image in your first post to me is a Catwa head,   I think it is totally awesome!  If you did that with Catwa, then clearly it works for you.

All taken using the Catwa 'Skell' head in the last couple of months:

catwa_skell_comp.thumb.jpg.f6f168f4c7bcc28cd12e1b325c3ea459.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

That third pic in the top row; what skin is that? 

The one top-right? Credits are here. Please be aware of the note at the end of that post, as I heavily layered that skin with makeup and then used filters for a slightly more golden glow. I've linked to the Flickr image for the original skin at the end of that note.

• Thanks 1

And you don't have to be a blogger and get content named after you to make heads individual. The images here is a couple of years old, and all three show the first male Catwa Bento head. It was something I tossed together and did not edit them to make them better, just set them in a collage.

Now there are a lot of male heads, both from Catwa and others. So if a change of skin and some shape editing can produce different looks, it is even more ways to work with it now.

Those who flat out state: i am going to discourage them from something that I think will degrade their look and make them look a lot like everyone else...  Sorry, I am not gonna be shamed for having a clear, strong opinion that a product is horrible. 

Maybe it is their own lack of imagination that speaks?

58ce5f1899fac_Headskincollage.thumb.jpg.e9949e33d41f9bf05dd637a0eb8bcc4e.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.