Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

1 hour ago, Susie Ashdene said:

I wish I had better eyesight.

Granted, but you immediately realise that you are right on the edge of a high cliff, walking seaward, and you are in the process of taking the next....

....step. OOOOO that hurts O.o

I wish I'd been there to catch you.

On 4/15/2024 at 8:15 PM, Phil Deakins said:

Granted, but you immediately realise that you are right on the edge of a high cliff, walking seaward, and you are in the process of taking the next....

....step. OOOOO that hurts O.o

I wish I'd been there to catch you.

Granted, but you are in a loop of watching people fall off a cliff and not quite managing to catch them.

I wish I could see more of the sky from where I live.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Typo.
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Granted, but you are in a loop of watchng people fall off a cliff and not quite managing to catch them.

I wish I could see more of the sky from where I live.

Granted, but you're alone and isolated on the ISS staring down at the vast expanse of Earth's warm blue atmosphere, mere feet away from the cold vacuum of space.

I wish I had a good thing to wish for.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I wish I had a good thing to wish for.

Granted! 🌟🎁 Oh...this is VERY good! But you just used your wish, so I'll have to pass it on to someone else  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish all wasps would become extinct...right now!

• Like 1

Granted, but the Insect Guild just appoints some other insects to carry out the wasp duties. So it makes no difference at all.

I wish we could bring mammoths back from extinction.

• Like 3

On 4/18/2024 at 1:34 AM, f7t said:

Granted, but the Insect Guild just appoints some other insects to carry out the wasp duties. So it makes no difference at all.

I wish we could bring mammoths back from extinction.

Granted. You find the mammoths' lair is your garden and they adore all your flowers too...

I wish for flexible time - stretch the minutes when I want... and shorten unpleasant hours.

• Like 3

Granted, but you may do so only when accompanied by a tuba, seven bagpipes, and three little mice on spoons.

I wish I could be somewhere to see the next eclipse.

(Also I wish I didn't stay up so late that my brain gets befogged and I write 'discretion' instead of 'discernment'.  Oh well, it was still a good response @Clem Marques ).

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

I wish I could be in a plane above the clouds and watch the next eclipse.

Granted, but the flight is from Oceanic Airlines. It crashes and you end up stuck in the island from the Lost TV show.

I wish I were a shark.

Edited by Clem Marques

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Clem Marques said:

Granted, but you can only do that when you are completely alone: no cameras or people present. So no one will ever know you have that skill.

I wish I were immortal

Granted but you have to eat the feet of 2 pigs a day to maintain your immorality.

I wish I could go on a game show and win the grand prize.

• Haha 1

Granted, you can now teleport, but the location is completely random. Possible destinations include: active volcanos, spots high up in the sky and the dark bottom of the ocean. You have to stay in the location for at least 5 minutes before being able to teleport again... if you survive.

I wish I could see my favorite band's live concert.

• Like 1

Granted, but you can only see it on a mobile phone because you are a long way from the venue, but the battery runs out during the introduction of the first song, and that's the end of it for you.

I wish I lived in a mansion surrounded by its own parkland.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

I wish I lived in a mansion surrounded by its own parkland.

This is the mansion:

images-2.jpeg.c0160e72f0c8e52214f215d8ca700d57.jpeg

And it's located in the city of Parkland, Florida. You don't own it, but live in it as a squatter.

I wish I could be invisible whenever I felt like it.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Clem Marques said:

I wish I could be invisible whenever I felt like it.

Wish granted, but you cannot leave your home so as to stop you getting up to mischief.

I wish to live on a beautiful desert island, must have a PC  and the internet, a chef, a sweet shop and Ricky Gervais to make me laugh.

Edited by Carolyn Zapedzki
spelling error
  • Like 1