At least we have fun on the forums venting...

*kitty wanders off looking for some forum trolls to bash with science*

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Riotriot said:

Is this the same DDOS attack that has been happening? Who are they targeting now?!

Da Lab?

This is ridiculous! I don't know why there's so much of an issue, but you would imagine it would be resolved by now. Log in and crash, the lag is unbearable. Hope they eventually get around to fixing this.

Just managed to buy something and start chatting with people. then Ka- POW! super lag to disconnect. It's gonna be a rough weekend :(

DDos is such a fantastic tool. As it always stops LL in their tracks and nothing can be done about it.. Or can it?  .. I don't see nations grinding to an halt on a daily basis because of it.. It's a mystery. Must be a pure multi Billion investment to find adequate protection or redundancy to remain in service.

• Like 1

I am going to make a guess that SL is just collateral damage. This looks like a coordinated effort to do serious damage to e-commerce for companies hosted on the west coast.

Edited by CozyCollin
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, friscolives said:

This is ridiculous! I don't know why there's so much of an issue, but you would imagine it would be resolved by now. Log in and crash, the lag is unbearable. Hope they eventually get around to fixing this.

I doubt it's Linden Labs fault.  Since most of the recent problems seem to have been DDoS attacks.  Better to look for the geeky troll in his mom's basement that recently got dumped in SL  and is now taking revenge on the entire SL world.

To add:  Or just some idiots in general  attacking anyone.

Edited by Sandy Schnook
  • Like 2

I freaking don't laugh with it anymore. I have invested a serious amount of money into the thing I do in SL, shifting my real life social life around to be able to do with that investment what it is meant for, to come to the conclussion that you can't do it and that your social life is wasted thanks to it.

• Like 1