Logins?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Do   need to read the 5 updated pages on this thread while I was asleep or is it the same -sky is falling in because I can't log in type of thread?  :) 

sky fell,  we learned teh cause of it this time.  so we was a bit better prepared.  I didnt head rush into things without verifying and another person said the same.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AuroraQuicksilver said:

I got booted offline around 8:45PM SLT last night...couldn't get back in...when I saw marketplace was down too I assumed some kind of problem...still can't log in now at 3:15 AM SLT. 

You folks seem to have an understanding on the situation...is SL completely down?

No, it's not down down,  logins tend to go down when the login server stops responding, but people are normally always in, even if others can not get in or others get kicked out.

I just got logged back in.

Just now, AuroraQuicksilver said:

And no sooner do  post a comment and I am back in just now as well...thanks Moe...I guess the login server heard you!  Lol...thanks for the explanation. :)

hey you are welcome,  if and when I am home and have time, I like to try to help out as much as I can,  I also like keeping people calm and not attacking LL for the idiocy of a few children online that think it's fun to take down services.   so if I can help and show whats up, I will.  the other night was not my best moment, I did not highly research before I opened my mouth, April linden came in and said it was something I said it was not.   but tonight, I did research and checked with other sources before posting :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.