Lines that annoy you most

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Not at all true.

To begin with, penguins hardly ever have horns.

Hardly ever ≠ never. I could also cloak my horns, as clerics have done for centuries.

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

PS. Do you think someone could just take his keyboard away, or something?

...takes Nat's keyboard... and gives him hers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Hogwash.

Little bit.

Well, he's a bit of a naif, really. An innocent who doesn't quite get things like "rules" and "boundaries."

I've done my best to educate him, of course. To make him fit for civilized company. But I fear that I have failed. It's time, perhaps for some other enterprising soul to take on this daunting and somewhat thankless task.

PS. As for the details of my relationships with penguins, obedient or otherwise, I'd rather hoped that it might have remained out of the public eye. I would prefer to speak of it no more, but let me just assure those among you who feel concern that it is fully consensual. No flightless birds were harmed in the making of this IM.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Where I come from...............

Penguins are chocolate biscuits.

AND.....the line that annoys me most is........

"We've run out of penguins".

That sends a chill right through me...... :)

Ok, I have to google that now.

The penguins to which I was referring were sadly inedible. But they were kind of cute, slipping and sliding all over the place.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Little bit.

Well, he's a bit of a naif, really. An innocent who doesn't quite get things like "rules" and "boundaries."

I've done my best to educate him, of course. To make him fit for civilized company. But I fear that I have failed. It's time, perhaps for some other enterprising soul to take on this daunting and somewhat thankless task.

Like you haven't taken on making me fit for civilized company one of your biggest hobbies. At least I can dress myself now. So progress!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.