How do I report a land or person for animal intercourse?

Lemslia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 hours ago, Minx Kurosawa said:

It's an avatar.. not a real person. The person behind the avatar is real. But the avatar itself isn't real. Really wish people would understand the difference. And most furries are bigot buttheads anyway. There have been some human/furry couples. Because behind the avatar YOU ARE HUMAN!  Wow congratulations 

Some of us treat everything that happens in SL as "real". So if i don't like furries because they creep me out, that's my right.

I accept them as real, as they present themselves, and my personal preferences and choices rule my Second Life.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Since when did interspecies sex in Second Life break Terms of Service (between consenting adult Residents on Mature land)?

Only if you are having sex with a puppy or a kitten I guess. Does the rules on no ***** apply to baby animals though?

6 hours ago, Phorumities said:

Some of us treat everything that happens in SL as "real". So if i don't like furries because they creep me out, that's my right.

I accept them as real, as they present themselves, and my personal preferences and choices rule my Second Life.

As you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mines and will continue to say that furries are bigot buttheads

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Minx Kurosawa said:

As you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mines and will continue to say that furries are bigot buttheads

Kinda funny. Usually we are getting banned from clubs and stuff for existing. Not many fur spots will ban a non-furry. There are a few. I think I could probably count all the ones I know of on the fingers of one hand. 

Kinda weird to hear that we are the bigots. 

Edited by Female Winslet

17 hours ago, Minx Kurosawa said:

Some of them might sniff butts, but I wouldn't say many are bigots. All communities have nasty drama-filled people, humans too. In addition all people can have bad days.

I know a lot of very sweet Furs who would go out of their way to help people. 

Edited by Callum Meriman

I am sorry to hear of that experience, Love. I would like to know more. 

I can say I do know of a few spots where anyone who is not full furry would get the silent treatment. They do exist. But I’m not aware of many. So if there is more of this than I know of, I’d like to know it. And I would encourage you to reach out to me in world so we can put our heads together about reducing it further.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

That's because nekos aren't furries.

Another one of those silly "My truth is more true than yours" battles... give up. You cannot win those. If someone else says nekos are furries you won't change their mind.

Edited by Fionalein

16 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Another one of those silly "My truth is more true than yours" battles... give up. You cannot win those. If someone else says nekos are furries you won't change their mind.

By the definitions of furries and of nekos, nekos are NOT furries. I can't help it if others have a distorted version of reality.

Furries are anthropomorphic animals,.

Nekos are humans with cat ears, tails, and maybe paws.

They might in some instances converge, but they start out at opposite sides.

And no if you shave a furry, it's STILL a furry, just a shaved one.

*shuddering at the thought*

Edited by Phorumities
changed animal to cat
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Phorumities said:

By the definitions of furries and of nekos, nekos are NOT furries. I can't help it if others have a distorted version of reality.

Nekos are humans with animal ears, tails, and maybe paws.

They might in some instances converge, but they start out at opposite sides.

humans are animals and pretty anthropomorphic too... so any human with - or even without - animal bitsies is still an anthropomorphic animal... ergo a furry on top of everything else according to your own definition 

logics: 1 -  Phorumities: 0 :P

Edited by Fionalein

9 hours ago, Fionalein said:

humans are animals and pretty anthropomorphic too... so any human with anima bitsies is still an anthropomorphic animal... ergo a furry on top of everything else according to your own definition 

logics: 1 -  Phorumities: 0 :P

Furries are animals with human characteristics.

Nekos are humans with feline characteristics.

I'm sorry if you can't see they are exact opposites.

Edited by Phorumities
changed a word

Where do the monsters and things that go bump in the night fit in? 

That may have come out as a double entendre without intent... 

I have several RLV animated monsters on my land. I put them out during hunts and in October. Should they be ARable? Was the animal trying to forcibly enjoy you? Show us on the doll where the mean ol nasty scripted mesh touched you. 

Licensed professional rl con-going, furry radio show hosting, furry art collector furry here.

I would say that this . . . .

On 9/16/2018 at 3:12 PM, Phorumities said:

Nekos are humans with cat ears, tails, and maybe paws.

. . . is exactly why nekos basically would fit the definition of a furry. To paraphrase Kurrel the Raven, to make a furry, you take your favorite animal and mix a human to it. Doesn't matter that we've got more human in nekos. Nekos just have more of the human ingredient.  

There is also this lovely meme:

1822810251_furrychart.thumb.jpg.063d56ca3e5bd927c9b2791ac1d9acff.jpg

Of course memes are just memes, but this one kinda illustrates that there really isn't a bright line between furry and neko. And I certainly do know some folks who self-identify as furries who might be described as nekos in appearance.

With that said, actually being a furry or not is a matter of identification. And I know that lots of tinies do not like to be called furries even though so many of them are tiny anthropomorphic animals. I see nekos the same way. They may not like to be called furries and that's fine. But the dividing line between neko and furry is kinda arbitrary and I see no reason why nekos could not be considered furries except for their own personal dislike.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Female Winslet said:

Licensed professional rl con-going, furry radio show hosting, furry art collector furry here.

I would say that this . . . .

. . . is exactly why nekos basically would fit the definition of a furry. To paraphrase Kurrel the Raven, to make a furry, you take your favorite animal and mix a human to it. Doesn't matter that we've got more human in nekos. Nekos just have more of the human ingredient.  

There is also this lovely meme:

1822810251_furrychart.thumb.jpg.063d56ca3e5bd927c9b2791ac1d9acff.jpg

Of course memes are just memes, but this one kinda illustrates that there really isn't a bright line between furry and neko. And I certainly do know some folks who self-identify as furries who might be described as nekos in appearance.

With that said, actually being a furry or not is a matter of identification. And I know that lots of tinies do not like to be called furries even though so many of them are tiny anthropomorphic animals. I see nekos the same way. They may not like to be called furries and that's fine. But the dividing line between neko and furry is kinda arbitrary and I see no reason why nekos could not be considered furries except for their own personal dislike.

even your own picture shows that a true neko is just a human with animal ears and tail. It's like a playboy bunny isn't really a bunny, its just cute addons you wear.

And yet I get banned from "human only" sims for wearing the ears and tail.

Got banned from one place the week before easter, and then of course it was wall to wall bunnies.

but, their sim, their rules

*shrugs*

12 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

I really can't believe we're still debating this.

My bad Coffee, just make a post when you think we've debated long enough, and we'll all stop.

So... I went out and bought bunny ears and a tail. Does that make me a furry, or am I still a semi-transparent rotating sphere with bunny ears and a tail?

phorumitiesbunny.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.