How do I report a land or person for animal intercourse?

Lemslia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

Also, see the furry spectrum meme I posted earlier. In which cat (but still a furry) is the furthest to the right.

That is just something someone posted on the internet, most likely 4chan... I would not take the net as guide to truth or we will end up with US politics...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

That is just something someone posted on the internet, most likely 4chan... I would not take the net as guide to truth or we will end up with US politics...

Wait . . . are you suggesting that random internet memes are not a reliable source of facts?

What about this one? It's definitive, right? I mean look at how cute the images are! Can't have images that cute unless you are 100% accurate and really know your stuff! No sirree!

1761372474_Thatsnotfurry_543e98d602a57180c4fdaa3e82e55919.png.000fc8f56b76679411ef5dca30fa5058.png

1 minute ago, Female Winslet said:

Wait . . . are you suggesting that random internet memes are not a reliable source of facts?

What about this one? It's definitive, right? I mean look at how cute the images are! Can't have images that cute unless you are 100% accurate and really know your stuff! No sirree!

1761372474_Thatsnotfurry_543e98d602a57180c4fdaa3e82e55919.png.000fc8f56b76679411ef5dca30fa5058.png

I totally disagree that having ears and tail isn’t enough to be Furry. Don’t make me go “full Phil!”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I totally disagree that having ears and tail isn’t enough to be Furry. Don’t make me go “full Phil!”

Hmmmmm, I agree with you. So what about this one--which I had to see if it is allowed per tos and I think it is?

128239951644.png.4290a9a949ab93e6aa9dfd1de4cbd016.png7chan appa

Apparently 7chan bans furry content, but not neko content. This is (I am not making this up) their official guide for distinguishing between furry and neko. I guess if they had to come up with something like this, that shows how hard it is to tell the difference and how little difference there is between the two.

• Haha 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

It looked like satire.

Well, the guidelines were not satire. They really do ban furry content. They really do allow neko content. They really do have that as an example for how to tell the difference. You can see for yourself here:

https://7chan.org/news.php?p=faq

My discussion of it, however, may have been a bit tongue in cheek. Although, well, I really don’t think there is a clear dividing line between furry and neko. 

5 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

Well, the guidelines were not satire. They really do ban furry content. They really do allow neko content. They really do have that as an example for how to tell the difference. You can see for yourself here:

https://7chan.org/news.php?p=faq

My discussion of it, however, may have been a bit tongue in cheek. Although, well, I really don’t think there is a clear dividing line between furry and neko. 

Then from their definition, only non-anthro (human-like, not two-legged) are furries. Twisted!

34 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

Hmmmmm, I agree with you. So what about this one--which I had to see if it is allowed per tos and I think it is?

Apparently 7chan bans furry content, but not neko content. This is (I am not making this up) their official guide for distinguishing between furry and neko. I guess if they had to come up with something like this, that shows how hard it is to tell the difference and how little difference there is between the two.

That's not a neko silly lion! That's an Ushi, a cow. Note the horns and cowbell!

XD 

12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Then from their definition, only non-anthro (human-like, not two-legged) are furries. Twisted!

I once sent an avatar maker a nice congratulations on his fabulous furry avatar. I got a reply back that said it wasn’t a furry avatar. It was a feral. Then he showed up as a horse and we had a nice conversation. A conversation between a snow leopard and a horse.

I have friends who have found ways of using the general lack of knowledge about ferales being furries to their advantage. 

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

But not on the /fur/ channel per the information at that link.

Hmmmm... according to wikifur, the /fur/ channel is deleted. Dunno. Weird. 

36 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

I have friends who have found ways of using the general lack of knowledge about ferales being furries to their advantage. 

You mean the general's refusal to accept that idea? Disagreeing with an idea is not the same as lack of knowledge. So if a club does allow ferals but no furries and you were able to sneak in as a feral and now think you are a pretty good at sneaking a furry into a no furry club - that's not what happened. That places rules just are based on a different idea from yours of what is a furry, do a backflip and say your name backwards 3 times... nothing will gonna change this. People have different ideas on what is a furry and what is not, similar to how they have different ideas on pretty much everything. For many nonfurries "anthro animal hybrid" is a furry, they dont care if you a Kilrathi, Khajiit, Neko or whatnot - in their reality you are a furry, period.

Edited by Fionalein

5 hours ago, Female Winslet said:

But on a more serious point, you might want to draw your attention to . . . .

6 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

You are correct. That's what it comes down to. How one identifies one's self. :) 

❤️

And yet, when someone says they dont think of themselves as a furry because they dont have fur, you tell them they are wrong... Do you see the double standard in your posts?

2 hours ago, Female Winslet said:

Thats not a neko... That is an ushimimi.  Neko literally  means cat. Please tell me you aren't going to say anything with animal ears and a tail is a neko... 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.