Pandora Pawpad

Did SL just go down again?

Think so... suddenly had trouble TPing, got logged out, can't get back in. Such is (second) life, lol.

Yeah I relogged because my AO started acting funny and now I can't get back.  I guess the grid status will catch up.  its only been a few minutes

Hi All!

Unfortunately, SL is suddenly experiencing some issues.  We are working on getting a blog post up and the teams have jumped in to try to hit the hamsters and monkeys with jumper cables since the coffee they got this morning doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 3

Oh well; forum activity will increase tenfold for a while... like when a begger hits an in-world group...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fiona1701 said:

OK...glad I checked here...guess I will stop trying to login.  SecondLife itself says 'all systems go'..

The grid status says they are investigating

I knew it was a mistake trying to make a mesh atom bomb........

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just got back home from out of town. Couldn't log in. Panicked a little. It's fine, though, I brought a bottle of whisky home.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

in the middle of running a cruise and lost connection and can't get back in. I hope the others are doing okay and the party is still going

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Just got back home from out of town. Couldn't log in. Panicked a little. It's fine, though, I brought a bottle of whisky home.

left my phone log in at Lochme. Just got home and switch was able to get in first time then tp home and crash

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BlazeStigma said:

Okay what does  Degraded Performance mean?

Read Dakota's post above.. it means they didn't get their coffee today :D

• Haha 1

@Orwar farted in the office again. Officials are saying that the natural gases have caused a blackout that may last for days. 

Stock up on taquitos, everyone. Hour 1 begins. 

• Haha 4