Did SL just go down again?

Pandora Pawpad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, GreenLantern Excelsior said:

It looks like around 38,000-40,000 users is all it can handle right now. Any more than that and it's crasheroo time. The Firestorm Support folks are experiencing a blizzard of complaints.

And I can't even view the Firestorm Support page as it is giving me this site can't be reached message.

34 minutes ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

I wonder if there is somewhere we can go to begin filing a 'Class Action Lawsuit' for money loss over rented land or anyone who pays sim tier and cannot login, to see about getting LL to abandon Sansar to fix this mess.

rofl, you must not a read the terms of service in any way shape or form. please go read it and then try telling us that again.

• Haha 1

Indeed! It says that it's fixed, buncha lies! I still can't get in! "Best efforts", eh? Sure! I've got L$50K that says they'll "fix" it again... and it'll still be broken! (Apologies... I'm just really upset because I had to deal with a really bad breakup and my patience had gone way down... I love SL, I have lots of friends on there... I want it to be fixed, I wish I could ask for compensation for what happened, but whatever... I'll try to deal with it)

i'm not sure what their definition of 'intermittent issues' with SL logins means???   coz not being able to log in for hours at a time is a LOT more then intermittent issues?   lol..   and they are 'actively investigating' the issue...   so that doesn't actually say they are fixing it...  like..  JUST SAY YOU CAN"T LOG IN TONIGHT SO QUIT TRYING!  lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.