How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

54 minutes ago, CherryChantal said:

Waiting for the Ferry

INSTAGRAMTEMPLATE22.thumb.png.6ec26a009ab18b6e6e2279d092958ef4.pngINSTAGRAMTEMPLATE22.thumb.png.aff16bbb114c4efde009904c605a5e4c.png

You might not have to wait for the ferry. Your car reminds me of this one: 

Edited by SandorWren
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, SandorWren said:

You might not have to wait for the ferry. Your car reminds me of this one: 

You should have told me about it earlier …. 😂🤣 After hours of waiting I found out that there is no ferry route at this point, only a road ending at sea (Bellissaria still under construction, lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, CherryChantal said:

You should have told me about it earlier …. 😂🤣 After hours of waiting I found out that there is no ferry route at this point, only a road ending at sea (Bellissaria still under construction, lol)

You should get yourself one of these:

Hovery_Julep

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

FireEscape(Colour)(SM)Blank.thumb.png.95ba32964f061f79f04c1155444fce29.png

I have to say I love how atmospheric this picture is!

The contrasting light and shadow and depth of field effect all converging on the subject really pulls you into the scene before you begin to process the peripheral imagery.  Aesthetically it almost feels like a still from a pivotal scene in a thriller or horror movie, a tiny slice of a compelling story in progress.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Clem Marques said:

Wow, this looks great!

Thanks Clem!

11 hours ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

I have to say I love how atmospheric this picture is!

The contrasting light and shadow and depth of field effect all converging on the subject really pulls you into the scene before you begin to process the peripheral imagery.  Aesthetically it almost feels like a still from a pivotal scene in a thriller or horror movie, a tiny slice of a compelling story in progress.

Thanks Fluffy!

My gut instinct tends to be to over-illuminate my focus in pics, and I've been trying hard not to do that quite so often, so I'm being (for me) really rather daring in this one but leaving it fairly murky. It's also more saturated than I usually do. All of that, and the intense DoF, is in part because there is a kind of "story" to this pic, in that it's part of a series of "candid" shots I'm doing of two women characters -- trying to construct both a sense of who they are, but also of their relationship, through an ongoing series of different shots, taken as though on a cell phone camera, in different contexts.

I think there is something a bit "pivotal" about this pic. And a little dark, maybe?

• Like 5