How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So, this week's "style challenge" was to choose our "favourite outfit" and then put together a look that is its opposite.

Well, honestly, I don't have one favourite outfit. How many people do??? I have a favourite turtleneck-jeans-and-jacket outfit, and a favourite "one-piece-swimsuit" outfit, and a favourite "midi-length-leather-skirt-with-top-striped-stockings-and-work-boots" outfit, etc., etc.

So I decided to go with my favourite "dinner-dress-that-isn't-a-gown-or-LBD" outfit instead.

This dress is pretty ancient: it's from a long-defunct creator called Powder Moon. I think I bought it in 2018, and it's not really up to the standards of mesh dresses these days, I suppose. But it's well made, nicely textured, and I really like the simple elegance of its sleeveless profile and cowl neck. I don't wear it very often, but I remain very attached to it.

Privilege-(SM)-Forum.thumb.png.afe4a02fbbce7deed163768bf16ea92a.png

• Like 22

This is @Eva Knoller -- or "Poor Tragedy," as we call her -- at our pumpkin picking.

Eva ("Poor Tragedy") is a bit of a downer on these things, to be honest, but we invite her along because she looks at us so sadly if we don't. It doesn't actually make a difference, of course, because she looks at us sadly anyway, but it makes us feel better.

When not looking at us sadly, Eva can be found wandering the English moors forlornly, or sitting by a pool of water in the forest, combing her hair and singing sad songs lamenting her melancholy life.

Eva-Blank.thumb.png.57cf3ff8a77d41ee9eebcb3ad99608b2.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Sofia Gray said:

Thinking we may need to redefine the term "low-rise"....

Well, if it is true as they say, that the higher one's rise the greater one's fall .. And after how popular high-waisted trousers have been lately ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1