How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

Got it! Tried my hand at it but something just kept re-arraging my witch senses.

Warning, Witch Variable not Type Float

https://flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53244916747/in/dateposted-public/

Those golden eyes look so natural. The easy way to get sideways is to lay down using furniture, an AO, or a poser, it can also flip by using some photo app. Can also use psychokinetics but suggestion works better, it's much easier to get someone else to flip the picture for me. 🙃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, kisket said:

Those golden eyes look so natural. The easy way to get sideways is to lay down using furniture, an AO, or a poser, it can also flip by using some photo app. Can also use psychokinetics but suggestion works better, it's much easier to get someone else to flip the picture for me. 🙃

Haha, thank you, I'm always appreciative of people wanting to help and those are good suggestions too. The eyes were made in post. I just added cat eyes and tweaked the light a bit. Sadly I tweaked things too much in general because it seems like the cheeky twist of the picture got lost.

failandflail.thumb.jpg.bcc4c05069f742509da68e30afaada36.jpg

Here's another angle. The background is a staircase. I moved a pose stand into a vertical position - then additionally rotated the picture so my avatar would seem upright again - but with a 90° flipped background. Then I edited too much and killed the twist by making it hard to make out. Oops!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

Haha, thank you, I'm always appreciative of people wanting to help and those are good suggestions too. The eyes were made in post. I just added cat eyes and tweaked the light a bit. Sadly I tweaked things too much in general because it seems like the cheeky twist of the picture got lost.

failandflail.thumb.jpg.bcc4c05069f742509da68e30afaada36.jpg

Here's another angle. The background is a staircase. I moved a pose stand into a vertical position - then additionally rotated the picture so my avatar would seem upright again - but with a 90° flipped background. Then I edited too much and killed the twist by making it hard to make out. Oops!

You are so smart, that's a brilliant idea, moving a pose stand vertical. She can flip entire rooms sideways but keeps the cheeky twist as her mystery. I don't see any pinch marks ouch.

• Like 4