How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

The Flameseeker

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53144480642/in/dateposted-public/

An experiment in particle effects (and being a numbskull and forgetting to switch back from the PBR Client).

I don't mind using the PBR clients now for photos. I'm beginning to process some looks within them that I normally create with Black Dragon (minus the Dutch angles). Firestorm and Cool VL are my favorites right now for PBR.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JeromFranzic said:

I don't mind using the PBR clients now for photos. I'm beginning to process some looks within them that I normally create with Black Dragon (minus the Dutch angles). Firestorm and Cool VL are my favorites right now for PBR.

Oh for sure, for me it's a very notable upgrade. Some of the details look much better to me (such as Hair) and it's also a lot more responsive now that it uses more of my VRAM. It's just I've got my usual tools (shaders) on the non PBR client so I was missing things like composition lines, fake raytracing, etc.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cariboustag said:

Screenshot_17cropped.thumb.png.37605be6aa53ed9d970e96e88982623d.png

Cropped version of the picture I posted in the Tastefully Naked thread, because I still like the photo.

Lovely!

I found the "Tastefully Naked" version distracting because I kept looking for "stuff" where there was just a "blur".

I'd adopt and/or capture you!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I found the "Tastefully Naked" version distracting because I kept looking for "stuff" where there was just a "blur".

Apparently I wasn't as risqué as I thought, then!

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I'd adopt and/or capture you!

Is that a promise?

tumblr_c7a80ca29907d7c108f5d7fcacab32f9_4bc328bf_1280.gif.d9037f78d5758f487bb0cacc739d1214.gif

Edited by cariboustag
Great at spelling.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, what do you do when open a two week old dress you purchased, and immediately go into "What Was I Thinking?!?!?" mode?

Well, apparently if you're me, you spend 45 minutes trying to incorporate it into an outfit that at least looks interesting. And then devote another hour and a half to employing it in a picture.

Rest-Stop-(SM)-Blank.png

• Like 33