How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I don't plan on making a beautiful or unique avatar like those that are showcased on this thread, though I certainly enjoy looking at them. Instead I decided to use a default avatar and just tweak it a tiny bit. It's been over a decade since I stepped foot into Second Life, and I could hardly recall what to do, so I was just experimenting with different things in my inventory. That's when I made this beaut.

55-001.png

Truly me.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, RhaenyraTargaryen0 said:

I don't plan on making a beautiful or unique avatar like those that are showcased on this thread, though I certainly enjoy looking at them. Instead I decided to use a default avatar and just tweak it a tiny bit. It's been over a decade since I stepped foot into Second Life, and I could hardly recall what to do, so I was just experimenting with different things in my inventory. That's when I made this beaut.

55-001.png

Truly me.

Welcome back.  Prepare for a journey of new learning with all the changes in the last decade.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Welcome back.  Prepare for a journey of new learning with all the changes in the last decade.

Yup! I managed to learn most of that in a few months last year, but go at your own pace. As long as you do that, you'll enjoy the experience more. Don't worry if you need to take breaks absorbing the new conventions of SL.

(As an aside... figured out some open source version of SL exists called Open Simulator along the way, and ended up recreating myself there in a couple of hypergrids... haha... plus all of my alts!!! So I have 15 (!!!) accounts between both metaverses 🤣 somebody stop me!)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, RhaenyraTargaryen0 said:

55-001.png

Truly me.

So much unique and lively!

• Like 2