How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

“Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.”

Snapshot_012

Snapshot_010

You like guns, don't you? Great professional sniper look!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

This particular hairstyle doesn't look good on me either :D

I guess it's a matter of face shape and make up. Anything can be made look with the right accessories, angle and lighting. Personally I don't enjoy to wave back my hair and tend to keep part of it over my chest to give it a more "free" look. On the third photo the style looks very nicely on you.

Another one with the same hairstyle but with the bangs on :P

Cath_23.12.2021.jpg

I think I've said something like this before, but you really do have a lovely avatar. I very much like that you look friendly and approachable.

And you also, in the pics I've seen, make nice use of backgrounds and poses! So, all together, really lovely!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So the Kaya head has inspired me to give Bili a new look, different from tally, as before they both used the same head, and there shapes both started with the same shape though each was modified. Now Bili has her own unique look. 

Snapshot_134.thumb.png.33945d76f7d3f7580cfb0e980ac12ee0.png

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Ayeleeon said:

So the Kaya head has inspired me to give Bili a new look, different from tally, as before they both used the same head, and there shapes both started with the same shape though each was modified. Now Bili has her own unique look. 

Snapshot_134.thumb.png.33945d76f7d3f7580cfb0e980ac12ee0.png

I see where you're going with this, but I liked the original look better.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I see where you're going with this, but I liked the original look better.

Well this look got way more attention than the old one did last time it was in this location.

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

Well this look got way more attention than the old one did last time it was in this location.

I'm not arguing your point. I'm just stating which look I personally like better. Others might prefer this new look.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think I've said something like this before, but you really do have a lovely avatar. I very much like that you look friendly and approachable.

And you also, in the pics I've seen, make nice use of backgrounds and poses! So, all together, really lovely!

Thank you so much, Scylla! 

I try to make good impressions in others and be as friendly as possible in given situations 😊

And I like taking snaps! 😋

Happy holidays!

• Like 5