How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

24 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

...uummm... does that "evolved" mean she has better taste in lovers?

Possibly! I'm not a supremely romance-pursuing type of person, but her appearance has improved a lot since I joined about a dozen years ago.

9 hours ago, AdminGirl said:

Regardless of which pics survive, those who try to test the limits of the no nudity rule just shows how little respect they have for everyone else on this forum.

It has never been my intention to make people think I don't respect them,

Edited by BiliEyelash

19 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

So playing at being "new" here and hiding who you really are was what?

I only wanted to hide from one person actually, lots of people start over "new" in SL so I dont see how that is such an issue. I figure even he knows now, though he is pretty stupid so maybe not, so I will have to adopt a different stratigy. Blocking someone in the forums seems to do nothing, or at least nothing when you are new. I did not hide who I was from everyone actually. there were people I told, people I trusted not to tell him. I just wanted to move on with him out of my SL, and it seemed like this was the best way, I very well may have been mistaken about that, wouldn't be the first time.

Edited by BiliEyelash

5 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

I only wanted to hide from one person actually, lots of people start over "new" in SL so I dont see how that is such an issue. I figure even he knows now, though he is pretty stupid so maybe not, so I will have to adopt a different stratigy. Blocking someone in the forums seems to do nothing, or at least nothing when you are new. I did not hide who I was was from everyone actually. there were people I told, people I trusted not to tell him. I just wanted to move on with him out of my SL, and it seemed like this was the best way, I very well may have been mistaken about that, wouldn't be the first time.

Why are you using this thread "how does your avatar look today" as your personal platform?

4 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Why are you using this thread "how does your avatar look today" as your personal platform?

All I did was post pictures, other people didn't like them and expressed thier dislike, I think it is perfectly reasonable when someone gets called out for being wrong, that they are allowed to defend themselves. I am more than happy to just post pictures, Why won't you just let me do that?

Edited by BiliEyelash

8 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

I only wanted to hide from one person actually, lots of people start over "new" in SL so I dont see how that is such an issue. I figure even he knows now, though he is pretty stupid so maybe not, so I will have to adopt a different stratigy. Blocking someone in the forums seems to do nothing, or at least nothing when you are new. I did not hide who I was from everyone actually. there were people I told, people I trusted not to tell him. I just wanted to move on with him out of my SL, and it seemed like this was the best way, I very well may have been mistaken about that, wouldn't be the first time.

Yes people do start over on a new avatar.  I did it myself 13 years ago to get away from an abusive SL ex.  What I didn't do though was go hang out in the same places my first ID used to hang out, be around people who knew me and play the "Hi I'm new and you don't know me" game.  That just shows you how little respect you really do have, especially after all your defending of the "him" in question.

And so @TDD123 doesn't get bunched knickers...how I look today...

Snapshot_005.jpg

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

All I did was post pictures, other people didn't like them and expressed thier dislike, I think it is perfectly reasonable when someone gets called out for being wrong, that they are allowed to defend themselves. I am more than happy to just post pictures, Why won't you just let me do that?

Yes I called you out for posting naked pictures in a forum with a "no nudity" rule.  What is to defend?  Rule exists...but not for you apparently.  Still waiting for the "yeah I should stop doing that."

5 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Yes I called you out for posting naked pictures in a forum with a "no nudity" rule.  What is to defend?  Rule exists...but not for you apparently.  Still waiting for the "yeah I should stop doing that."

Well to be fair both her pictures are still there and they removed mine that had a "tiny tiny" piece of nipple showing through my bathing suit so it must be ok.

27 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Yes I called you out for posting naked pictures in a forum with a "no nudity" rule.  What is to defend?  Rule exists...but not for you apparently. 

In reality, lots of people have posted nudes in this thread. There are some absolute no-no's with it, but there are also some gray areas.  If a pic appears to be tastefully done and/or somewhat artistic, and not explicitly sexual, then the picture will often not get pulled.

And since I've posted a few comments today, here is the required picture, taken while I was busy sorting inventory on my sky platform.

20210526.thumb.jpg.24be66440a033bd43cd7802367660856.jpg

• Like 16