Random Asked Question X: The Friday version

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So ... your are at a club when someone who is the same gender makes a casual flirt with you. Do you:

1. Get angry?
  2. Feel a little ill at this question alone?
  3. Derender and ignore?
  4. Accept it as a complement but turn them down.
  5. Blush and act coy?
  6. Flirt back?
  7. Make with the pixle-bumping in IM?

Anything ranging from 3 to 6, depending on how good they are at it and how flirty I feel. Generally the same if they're a different gender, no apparent gender,  or some combination of genders. I'm still picky, just picky from a bigger range of options.

6. of course, whats better than a friday flirt? But there's if...

• if the casual flirt is the kind I like - smart, a bit of humor and not cheap/everyday/overused
  • if she can dance well
  • if I like her look
  • if I don't have someone else in my IM (flirting or not, I find it polite to focus on one at a time)

4, unless it's the typical cliche, overused and never flattering crap line(s)(so..most of the time, since few folks really know how to flirt with strangers online, or anywhere for that matter). If that's the case, they get a smartass response from me about upping their game/trying harder next time, and usually some lms to places where their crappy pick up lines are more likely to lead to the pixel bumping they seek.

Although I have, in a few instances, told folks to just bugger off, or that Dh would be in their inbox shortly. Oddly, some people are really much more stupid than I  first thought, and the mere idea of getting "yelled at"(seriously?) by a S/O scares them off, lol. Those instances brought about great entertainment...yet also slight disappointment, for me :P 

Once, in 2008-ish I ended up in a great conversation with someone after turning her down by explaining to her that it's not my cup of tea. We're still pretty good friends, but that's definitely a rarity. 

ChinRey wrote:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

So ... your are at a club when someone who is the same gender makes a casual flirt with you.

I just keep chattering until they fall asleep from boredom.
^_^

jejeje (:

unless was me. then we be up all night and all the next day as well 

(:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

So ... your are at a club when someone who is the same gender makes a casual flirt with you. Do you:

1. Get angry?
  2. Feel a little ill at this question alone?
  3. Derender and ignore?
  4. Accept it as a complement but turn them down.
  5. Blush and act coy?
  6. Flirt back?
  7. Make with the pixle-bumping in IM?

I have a secondlife account, therefore I am totally familiar with guys people of the same sex, pretending to be of another sex, hitting on me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.