The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dancing at Irie Vibes:

IrieVibes_Dancing_002.jpg

Bought a new skin / tattoo layer today - first time since 2009 that I've changed skin on my 'main' account.

Skin: Naya from Lyrical Oh

Tatoo: Leopard v2 from Catty Catseye

Neko Kit: my recolor of Tan kit from AnthroXtacy (thought I had black, looks like I have tan. Black is on an alt I use for 'experimenting' with different looks.) And yes my tail is not missing, you can see it right above the peace sign and behind my left paw.

Dreads: Jonah Dreads Short Braid.

Clothing is my design available at 'Zion Kitty'.

And I'm using a dance HUD from Henmations and dances from the same place. :)

The hidden female avatar who's feet you can see behind me needs to read the proportion guide part of my blog... and that guy's arms might be too short but I didn't cam in on him. Maybe its just his hands that are too small. ;)

(Oh he's still there and I just cammed him. He's actually got better proportions than 90% of the males in SL. Must have just been this one screenshot not doing him justice. His shape is similar to Val's above.)

This just in : Sometimes, in this world...dresses with built in pushup bras though wonderfully strapless, still make bewbs look...hmmm.

me_atcandynail_4sm.jpg

Alright, well. I love this dress anyways. So this is my latest mandatory weekly excursion to Candy Nail. Complete with gritty "Financial Restraint Is For The Weak" thousand yard stare. En - Joi! :matte-motes-big-grin-evil:

me_atcandynail_2sm.jpg

See?! Bewbs not hugemungeous! I told you - Balloons scare me more than the clowns that wield them!

Venus Petrov wrote:

Nice photos Kascha! Might the first shot also be the camera angle that 'enhances' things? /me grins

You're probably right. Hey, would you like to get in on the ground floor of my new business where I peddle cameras at bars that only take pictures from this angle? Kiss your 9-5 goodbye! :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.