The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I've been exploring one of those places on mainland that's been there forever which I'd never bothered to look at before despite hearing about so many times.

ShermervilleBridge.jpg

I'm wearing my Lion of Judah knee-shorts and a Jah-Love v-Strat blouse. Made by me. Finally opened the clothing end of my shop - though I'm very new to making clothes. :D

My neko kit is from AnthroXtacy - its the black kit btw, recolored by me (very easy to do btw, but I recommend doing it with the white kit if you want more color variety than I'm able to get. I bought tan (so pale its almost like the white) for an alt a few days after getting black and found it easier to deal with).

Hair by Jonah Dreads, recolored by me.

Eyes from a place that is no longer around that used to be called 'Naughty Pussycat' - the shop owner moved to Zindra and changed product lines. I couldn't even find a corner in the current shop for old neko products when I went looking a few days ago.

Skin is from a place called Pixel Paws. The best neko skins in SL in my opinion. I've had this skin since I had my old avatar... buying it twice despite the cost of a skin being severe sticker shock for me back when I was first transitioning off of freebies (in fact I think this skin was the final push for me to realize I'd prefer buying a little quality over having a lot of... well, you know... though some of the freebies I got were quite good. :) ).

Pose is by Ran Peccable - bought a whole stack of her poses the other day on a mad whim, so I could take cuter snapsots. :)

@Sylvia:  That photo of you in the grass is sublime...just lovely!

@Val:  You have the most interesting poses!  I love the artwork in your home, too.

@Pussycat:  I love the colors on you!  Where is that location??

OK, here I am today with a Leezu dress I bought in Sept 08.  I am doing some inventory cleaning but I think that I shall keep this one.

venus vanity33_007.jpg

Yeah I've got quite a few of those old outfits that are really nice gems, mixed in between stuff I need to clear out... :)

Venus Petrov wrote:

@Pussycat:  I love the colors on you!  Where is that location??

Straits of Shermerville, I'm facing Shermerville itself with my camera on the bridge.

ShermervilleBridge2.jpg

This time in furry form.

Another of my new outfits. Butterfly blouse and button shorts. The hat's from a sailer outfit by Bare Rose.

The furry kit is from AnthroXtacy. The hair is a different hair from Jonah Dreads.

The pose is from the same pose maker as my last shot. At first I was going to remake the same image exactly but as a furry; but then I just had to get use out of another of those poses, and once I did I realized I needed a sailer hat... :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.