The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oooh, thank you for the info, Valerie! I paid a quick visit to that store a few months ago...I will have to go back and take a closer look! I remember noticing that the quality of the jewelry there seemed very nice.

(And I am laughing and considering your idea about the TP!! :smileyvery-happy: )

Thank you, Valerie, for the kind words and for the info about the ballroom! We love visiting new places to dance, and we knew if you recommended a place, it would be a good one!

P.S. Later last night while I was roaming on my own (grrr at time zone differences!), I just happened to go to Bandit's and came out wearing a new watch! :smileyvery-happy:

Bonjour tout le monde on this lovely Saturday morning ! Baguettes with jam or marmalade are definitely better than muffins, but thank you all the same, Valérie :) Euh...let's have a breakfast in style anyway (noblesse oblige !)

Snapshot_006.png

Picture shot at World's End Garden, a lovely place created by Lucia Genesis and featured in my flickr too http://flickr.com/photos/soledemina/

PS.  The dress is one of World's End Garden Group Gifts.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.