The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

I like your shirt too! I wouldn't know the show if I saw it, but its a
great
name for a doctor :smileyvery-happy:

Stunning surroundings, where is that? I love the gnarly old tree behind you, its one of those that make me want to go hug a tree. Maybe with crooked stockings :smileylol:

The region is HappyMood. You can also find it by searching on the HPMD store. The forest section is on the east half. They do sell trees, but I don't know about that particular one.

Crooked stockings may reach epidemic levels. SL will need a team of stocking straighteners to deal with the issue. :smileywink:

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

The avatars said to her - Erin, we don't know what you are doing, so how do we know the way to poseball?

Erin answered - "I am the Goddess and the diva and the lust. No one comes to the poseballs except through me.

Erin Blue (29)_001.jpg

Lol Erin, I love this pic :smileyvery-happy:

That's a pretty close replica of the original sculpture by Claire Jeanne Roberte Colinent. You added some nice shoes, while the original was barefoot, but still a very good approximation of the original. Colinent was an excellent sculptor. I like her Theban Dancer sculpture best I think.

It is good. You should do something similar to that for your usual appearance in SL.

The phrase regarding greed accompanying your other photo is from the film Wallstreet and was uttered by the character Gordon Gekko. I think the film illustrates the opposite meaning, however. Gordon Gekko went to prison in the film.

Very clever. You appear to be walking on the water.

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Keep the faith.

Randall Ahren wrote:

It is good. You should do something similar to that for your usual appearance in SL.

nah, I like my regular avatar, it's based more or less on how I look in RL, don't really want anything like the white picture for my day to day SL cause that would make it less fantastic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.