The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Ummm, kiwi slices and a strawberry. So you went with the Deonshire and that is your splashable pool out front? Looks very relaxing.

Umm, yes they are yummy, but the strawberry is Uncommons, you can have the kiwi ;)

Yes, the pool is very, very relaxing...floating in the water, sun on my face..  :matte-motes-smitten:

Under the water? That's what happens to me after a bad sim crossing when sailing. Either that or a crash and a relog. There is a faint red glow on your rear and around your neck in the photo. Must be the lighting.

This is me getting ready to take the boat out for a sail:

Snapshot_024.png

ps: Saraya, thanks for the kiwi slices.

Randall Ahren wrote

There is a faint red glow on your rear and around your neck in the photo. Must be the lighting.

Its not the lighting. That's where I store my evilness :matte-motes-evil-invert:   Nice boat you have there. Do we get invited for a party on it?

Saraya, Thanks :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:  UncommonTruth takes a tiny bite off the tip of her strawberry, puttin the rest in her pocket for later

Did you give up on Element 8 @GOL? The reason I visited was because you posted about what a terrific place it was. It's a popular, but a strange place. My friend refers to the patrons as boring sods because most of them do not socialize there outside of those with whom they are already friends with.

@Uncommon, that's not my boat. I just borrowed it for a photo prop. I was headed for Runaround Sue's, but became distracted by that boat moored at the dock.

UncommonTruth wrote:

You are just so lovely Valerie. I love when you post close ups so we can see your face. There's almost a sadness there that makes me want to know you. The dancing shots are beautiful too, dream dancing.

Thank you!!! /blushes so hard I had to turn this pic to monochrome. :smileyembarrassed: :D

close-up.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

You make both blonde and dark hair look great. Everything matches, pink on the hat, pink lipstick, and pink on the dress. I suppose later, you'll be going to the opera or having a dangerous liaison.

@UncommonTruth, how thoughtful of your chair. Very nice use of lighting.

@Nimue, no elf ear photo for me?
:(

Thankyou Randall
:)
  Well, not quite an opera fan, so hopefully it will be the dangerous liaison.... 

she is the starr!

Aww, you are sweet, thanks Emmett
:)

your so very welcome :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dancing at Fogbound last night...

Yep, dancing with myself again
;)

I know what you mean Saraya, I am the best dancer partner I ever had so far!
:D
Great picture!!!

Lol, thanks Val :)  I had fun, actually had a nice talk with the woman in the background, she IM'd me about my hair and we talked about fashion in SL :)

You look close you can see she bought the same hair I am wearing, she started out the night with a different style :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

So now you are hooked on strawberries, kiwis, cheese & crackers PLUS wine and cigarette! :smileysurprised: I would bet these pics will worry Randall quite a lot!

Yep Val, I am a bad woman, going down that road to ruin ;) :smileyvery-happy: 

Hmm, maybe they will.. :smileyvery-happy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dancing at Fogbound last night...

Snapshot_058.png

Yep, dancing with myself again
;)

The lady and the guy with her look like they are checking you out. "ohh see that hair"

Lol Raven ;)  She admired the hair so much that she went and bought it for herself :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.