The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Oh Saraya you look so cute! We have to organsie a pajama party sometimes (gggles about guy'e pajma's concepiion). In the mean time, found a tender spoon poseball. Seems ajja and I are liking iit...........

Aww thanks Val :)  Yeah a pajama party sounds good, we can make the men wonder what really goes on in one :matte-motes-evil::smileyvery-happy:

Sounds like a very nice poseball :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

That's a pretty hot outfit. Be careful someone doesn't untie that string in the front. In your other photo, I don't think the bear slippers were large enough.
:D

Grins and clutches at the string.. Yes I better be careful about that ;)

/me snickers about the bear slippers.

Beautiful property Sapphire!  That water just makes you want to jump right in doesn't it :matte-motes-smitten:

Saraya~ Hottie! That outfit is kinda smokin and adorable at the same time.. or maybe the outfit's smokin, and it's you that's adorable :smileyvery-happy:

Val~ I love that pose! I wanna snuggle teeeww!

Finaly visited the warrior tomb, what a cool place! Creepy and lonley feeling...even with other people there.

Snapshot_039 framed.png

Snapshot_032.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

Beautiful property Sapphire!  That water just makes you want to jump right in doesn't it :matte-motes-smitten:

Saraya~ Hottie! That outfit is kinda smokin and adorable at the same time.. or maybe the outfit's smokin, and it's you that's adorable :smileyvery-happy:

Val~ I love that pose! I wanna snuggle teeeww!

Finaly visited the warrior tomb, what a cool place! Creepy and lonley feeling...even with other people there.

Snapshot_039 framed.png

Snapshot_032.png

You always make jeans and tshirt look good.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.