The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I try to be better than I am. In all the ways that I wish I could be, that's me in SL. I look like the way I want to look, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that I am not in RL. In SL, women pay attention to me, even women who aren't on medication.

Randall Ahren wrote:

I try to be better than I am. In all the ways that I wish I could be, that's me in SL. I look like the way I want to look, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that I am not in RL. In SL, women pay attention to me, even women who aren't on medication.

yeah that's one of the great things about SL, you can be what you want to be and I can be what I want to be

valerie said..

"Wow Nimue! These are two most amazing pictures! Wonderful composition, theme and avatar! Bravo!"

^That! I second it!

I waited too darn long and missed several pages lol.

Saraya, what a view! I think I'd stay kicked back like that all evening to watch the sun set there =)

Burc, I really just wanna make fun of your head.. and can't =\

Erin, nice shot! Love that dress too

Kylie, :heart: the whole picture is so serene and lovely, it suits you perfectly.

Jesica, dang that outfit is a wower isn't it lol. I'm right with you on only pulling out the stunners for special occasions :smileyvery-happy:

Randall, sayin it again, Hot chick!

UncommonTruth wrote:

valerie said..

"Wow Nimue! These are two most amazing pictures! Wonderful composition, theme and avatar! Bravo!"

^That! I second it!

I waited too darn long and missed several pages lol.

Saraya, what a view! I think I'd stay kicked back like that all evening to watch the sun set there =)

Burc, I really just wanna make fun of your head.. and can't =\

Erin, nice shot! Love that dress too

Kylie, :heart: the whole picture is so serene and lovely, it suits you perfectly.

Jesica, dang that outfit is a wower isn't it lol. I'm right with you on only pulling out the stunners for special occasions :smileyvery-happy:

Randall, sayin it again, Hot chick!

Well you are welcome anytime to come and enjoy the view Uncommon :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Val, if you want to keep with the Asian theme, shoes must not be worn in the house. Cheer up, it's Friday.

I know, Randall. But putting back on these Bax boots takes me 10 minutes each time and I was too lazy this morning. Happy Friday to you! :smileyhappy:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Very clever. You appear to be walking on the water.

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him.
“You of little faith,”
he said,
“why did you doubt?”

Keep the faith.

amen!

Randall Ahren wrote:

Maybe your clothes are too tight. They don't look very comfortable for sleeping. Try wearing just an oversized t-shirt. Also have a Poptart or a donut with your cocoa. Reading something boring can also help. It's much easier to sleep when you're bored and full.

Hmm, I can fall asleep in anything usually, but not this time. As of this post I still haven't slept, gonna make for a long day today .

@Saraya...cute pic!!  Hope the cocoa worked.

@Val...All the red & black, beautiful showcase for you :)

@Nimue...gorgeous fairy.

@UC...thanks :)

@Randall...thanks and love that dress on your gal :smileytongue:

@Jesica..."Best in White" suits you!

@Erin...cool pic, love the thunderbolts :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Maybe your clothes are too tight. They don't look very comfortable for sleeping. Try wearing just an oversized t-shirt. Also have a Poptart or a donut with your cocoa. Reading something boring can also help. It's much easier to sleep when you're bored and full.

Yep, I can vouch for the oversized t-shirt...the most comfortable way to sleep :matte-motes-silly:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

@Saraya...cute pic!!  Hope the cocoa worked.

@Val...All the red & black, beautiful showcase for you
:)

@Nimue...gorgeous fairy.

@UC...thanks

@Randall...thanks and love that dress on your gal :smileytongue:

@Jesica..."Best in White" suits you!

@Erin...cool pic, love the thunderbolts

Nope, sadly didn't work, but maybe I'll catch a nap later in the day :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.