The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tibet is the sacred homeland of the Dalai Lama, from which he escaped on St. Patrick's Day, 1959 after the brutal invasion and oppression by the Chinese People's Liberation Army. Since then he has been living in Dharamsala, northern India, the seat of the Tibetan political administration in exile.

Nice shorts. I like the butterflies. You have zombie eyes in your other photo. Mondays will do that to you.

You make both blonde and dark hair look great. Everything matches, pink on the hat, pink lipstick, and pink on the dress. I suppose later, you'll be going to the opera or having a dangerous liaison.

@UncommonTruth, how thoughtful of your chair. Very nice use of lighting.

@Nimue, no elf ear photo for me? :(

Randall Ahren wrote:

You make both blonde and dark hair look great. Everything matches, pink on the hat, pink lipstick, and pink on the dress. I suppose later, you'll be going to the opera or having a dangerous liaison.

@Nimue, no elf ear photo for me?
:(

Thankyou Randall :)  Well, not quite an opera fan, so hopefully it will be the dangerous liaison.... 

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Thankyou Randall
:)
  Well, not quite an opera fan, so hopefully it will be the dangerous liaison.... 

she is the starr!

I hate Mondays..got the blues I can't shake, so to try to feel better I am shopping. Headed off to La Galleria, a place that always makes me wanna buy everything in sight :)  Saw 2 houses I want but can't decide on which....

Devonshire Cottage...  really light and bright, the one I am leaning towards..

Snapshot_035.png

Or The Monterey..darker floors..Snapshot_036.png

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Thankyou Randall
  Well, not quite an opera fan, so hopefully it will be the dangerous liaison.... 

she is the starr!

Aww, you are sweet, thanks Emmett :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

I hate Mondays..got the blues I can't shake, so to try to feel better I am shopping. Headed off to La Galleria, a place that always makes me wanna buy everything in sight
  Saw 2 houses I want but can't decide on which....

Devonshire Cottage...  really light and bright, the one I am leaning towards..

Or The Monterey..darker floors..

Buy one of each and just switch them out periodically, I'm sure Pam wouldn't mind. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

This is me, in a hammock hung from a palm tree, taken from underneath the water... ain't I purdy?

Hammock_From_Underwater.png

...Dres

i was messing around this moring in my sim and decided to take a pic and mess with it some..

this is brought over from the bad girls thread..i wasn't bored enough to make two of them today hehehe

i've had insomnia for the past couple of days and it started to catch up with me today..so i only took one lol

everyone have a great evening =) love the pictures in here you all are showing..i love the stuff that some of you are doing with the water reflections and stuff...very neat ideas =)

Ceka Punch1.png

I love that place! I was there forever yesterday :smileyvery-happy: They had some kind of sale going on tho, buy a bedroom and get some free couches, omg it was so crowded and laggy! 

Dres~ Very cool shot, I'd hang it in my house, and yes you're verah purdy.

Ceka~You're purdy tew! That looks like a still from an anime movie. Love your eyes here!

Emmett~aww Ty :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Randall~ikr! My chair's manners never cease to amaze me :smileyvery-happy: and ty lol

Beautiful! I love that sunset too... are you gonna eat that strawberry? :matte-motes-big-grin:

My tp ended up a bust lol. After a looooong fall to the bottom of SL, I realised I kinda liked it there...

Snapshot_033.png

P.S.~ Yes, I am fully clothed :smileyvery-happy:

P.S.S~ had to edit cause mah picture was all funky

UncommonTruth wrote:

Beautiful! I love that sunset too... are you gonna eat that strawberry? :matte-motes-big-grin:

My tp ended up a bust lol. After a looooong fall to the bottom of SL, I realised I kinda liked it there...

Snapshot_033.png

P.S.~ Yes, I am fully clothed :smileyvery-happy:

P.S.S~ had to edit cause mah picture was all funky

Thanks Uncommon :)   /me hands you the strawberry :smileyvery-happy:

It really does look kind of peaceful down underneath that water  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.