The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dancing at Fogbound last night...

Snapshot_058.png

Yep, dancing with myself again
;)

The lady and the guy with her look like they are checking you out. "ohh see that hair"
:D

Lol Raven
;)
  She admired the hair so much that she went and bought it for herself :smileyvery-happy:

She saying "see that's where I saw the hair" he's saying "oh nice" 

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dancing at Fogbound last night...

Snapshot_058.png

;)

The lady and the guy with her look like they are checking you out. "ohh see that hair"
:D

Lol Raven
;)
  She admired the hair so much that she went and bought it for herself :smileyvery-happy:

She saying "see that's where I saw the hair" he's saying "oh nice" 

Now that made me laugh out loud :smileyvery-happy:

Lovely! What a gorgeous dress :smileyhappy: I kinda want to touch it lol, it looks all silky n stuff :smileyvery-happy:

hand poised just over Saraya's lone strawberry   Do you mind? The last one must have been a little too ripe, it smooshed in my pocket :matte-motes-crying:   Nice patio set, love the texturing on the glass =) and you look beautiful as always.

Burc~Welcome back to the thread! Your new you does look good, so did your old one :matte-motes-wink-tongue: and I still don't think there's anything wrong with big heads :smileyvery-happy:

Another strange tp. The store I wanted was gone, but this tree was there. I'm really beginning to look forward to wayward teleports :matte-motes-smitten:

tree.png

Saraya Starr wrote:

;)

I think that's a guy sitting by himself behind you in the background at Fogbound, up against the wall. Maybe you should have asked him to dance? That's a cute dress from Gizza.

So you're smoking like a bad girl? It's hard to look bad when you're wearing all white. I get the strawberry this time. /snatches it before Uncommon shows up.

ps: too late; Uncommon is astonishingly fast.

Is Dr. Who a superhero too? I thought it was a band, or a show maybe lol. Idk really :matte-motes-little-laugh:  I thought it was an awesome tree! I'm think gnomes must live there, just a guess, but still pretty certain of it :matte-motes-nerdy:

You're welcome...  *glances sheepishly at Saraya and mouths Thank you for the strawberry* :smileyembarrassed:

Coby Foden wrote:

Ready for partying in new mesh dress. Waiting for friends to come. :smileyhappy:

Snapshot_021.jpg

Going to take a fast boat as the party will be in a remote island. I have the honour of being the captain this time :matte-motes-big-grin:

Snapshot_025.jpg

Love the dress Coby, looks gorgeous on you :)

UncommonTruth wrote:

Lovely! What a gorgeous dress :smileyhappy: I kinda want to touch it lol, it looks all silky n stuff :smileyvery-happy:

hand poised just over Saraya's lone strawberry  
Do you mind? The last one must have been a little too ripe, it smooshed in my pocket :matte-motes-crying:   Nice patio set, love the texturing on the glass =) and you look beautiful as always.

Burc~Welcome back to the thread! Your new you does look good, so did your old one :matte-motes-wink-tongue: and I still don't think there's anything wrong with big heads :smileyvery-happy:

Another strange tp. The store I wanted was gone, but this tree was there. I'm really beginning to look forward to wayward teleports :matte-motes-smitten:

tree.png

Lol be my guest Uncommon ;)  It is the Bistro set from La Galleria..I love it :)  And thankyou.

Randall Ahren wrote:

That's a great dress Coby. And the boat is pretty cool too. The colors of the boat matches the color of both your dress and shoes. How was the party?

Thanks Randall. Second Life has pretty amazing skillful designers. All the credit for them.

I mostly wear and use what others have created.

The party, well.. erm.. the captain got lost and we arrived too late!

Captain --->    sFi_hammer.gif   <--- one angry passenger, we did this in turns :smileymad:

(Next time we select better captain.) :smileytongue:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

@Nimue, no elf ear photo for me?
:(

@Randall, Nope.. no elf ears, but there are deer ears buried in my braids
:matte-motes-silly:

You understand, that female deer do not have antlers? Elf ears would make a lot more sense.

@Uncommon, I had to google Dr. Who. I think he is a time traveling humanoid alien.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

;)

I think that's a guy sitting by himself behind you in the background at Fogbound, up against the wall. Maybe you should have asked him to dance? That's a cute dress from Gizza.

So you're smoking like a bad girl? It's hard to look bad when you're wearing all white. I get the strawberry this time. /snatches it before Uncommon shows up.

ps: too late; Uncommon is astonishingly fast.

Nah, wasn't interested in him ;)  Yes the dress is great, a beautiful color.

Hmm, I suppose you are right, bad and the color white don't really go together. But now see all that drinking and smoking did turn me into this woman :matte-motes-evil:

Snapshot_072.png

And Randall, if you really want a strawberry, I can save one for you ;)

UncommonTruth wrote:

Is Dr. Who a superhero too? I thought it was a band, or a show maybe lol. Idk really :matte-motes-little-laugh:  I thought it was an awesome tree! I'm think gnomes must live there, just a guess, but still pretty certain of it :matte-motes-nerdy:

You're welcome...  *glances sheepishly at Saraya and mouths
Thank you for the strawberry
* :smileyembarrassed:

Lol Uncommon, I think I am gonna need to put out a bowl full of strawberries next time, it seems that everyone wants one ;)

Dr Who is a show on the BBC, he is a Timelord and god I love that show ;)  He and a companion, who is usually a female, travel through time in a Police Box called the Tardis, which means time and relative dimension in space. :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

@Nimue, no elf ear photo for me?
:(

@Randall, Nope.. no elf ears, but there are deer ears buried in my braids
:matte-motes-silly:

You understand, that female deer do not have antlers? Elf ears would make a lot more sense.

@Uncommon, I had to google Dr. Who. I think he is a time traveling humanoid alien.

welcome to earth randall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.