The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marianne Little wrote:

Shirts is so 2011
;)

Okay "grumble" I can do sweet... Look, even a wreath in my hair. If I get sweeter now, I'll die of saccharine shock!

miromere_small.png

Lol Marianne ;) I like this one of you a lot, In small doses, sweet really isn't so bad :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Marianne Little wrote:

Shirts is so 2011
;)

Okay "grumble" I can do sweet... Look, even a wreath in my hair. If I get sweeter now, I'll die of saccharine shock!

miromere_small.png

Yep - that is enough sweet to cause a few cavities.  /me starts digging for some black spray paint, spikes, horns and a few black roses with thorns for a proper wreath...

In all honesty, you can pull off the sweet look, too.  I change my look constantly in SL.  It all depends on how I am feeling when I log in - which wonderful fashion should I try out today?

Randall Ahren wrote:

I think beaver is an archaic term dating from the era when women went au naturel downstairs. To some it seemed comparable to a beaver pelt, which was shortened to the term beaver. However, due to a propensity for very brief bathing suits, the Brazilians introduced a new style that has swept the globe, and made beavers quite rare, especially in SL.

Hmm I feel so umm, enlightened with such a serious explanation given. I guess if there are beavers in SL, they are most definately "breedables"

Ian Undercroft wrote:

What's come over her?! I always thought she was shy and demure, and yet she now has all her wares out on display!

It was that "Oscar" thread...it changed her :smileysurprised:

Great pics and humor everyone!!

That is one of my favorite photos of you. Could be my favorite, I'm not sure. I would have to review the other photos you posted and compare.

Anybody have any memorable opening lines? Mine would be something like "Your name reminds me of something Marilyn Monroe once said: 'We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle,' and you surely do twinkle.

Randall Ahren wrote:

That is one of my favorite photos of you. Could be my favorite, I'm not sure. I would have to review the other photos you posted and compare.

Anybody have any memorable opening lines? Mine would be something like "Your name reminds me of something Marilyn Monroe once said: 'We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle,' and you surely do twinkle.

Aww thankyou Randall :)  /me blushes slightly.  There was one line and well it was kind of memorable because it made me laugh out loud,  I was having quite a nice chat in IM's with a man and he said to me " I know this may be senseless, but I want to rub my nose on the back of your hand." 

Saraya Starr wrote: Aww thankyou Randall
:)
  /me blushes slightly.  There was one line and well it was kind of memorable because it made me laugh out loud,  I was having quite a nice chat in IM's with a man and he said to me " I know this may be senseless, but I want to rub my nose on the back of your hand." 

that is weird even for SL's awkward standards. It is a good photo though.

I would have laughed at that too. Did he make it onto your friends list? Or must he hang around Fogbound now, hoping that you'll return someday?

My photo from a recent quest to cross the seven seas and the seven valleys, the last two of which were Bewilderment and Oblivion. After much hardship, I finally made it out of Bewilderment to this hillock and was surveying the landscape before attempting to cross Oblivion.

Oblivion.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.