The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Great crossposting Cinn! Wow, you can look dangerous, can't you? Love these pics!

Here's my crosspost from the Badgirls thread. Anybody wanna mess with me? :smileywink:

bad.jpg

lol, you remind me of Penelope Cruz here :heart:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Nice photos Kylie. So he's role playing a pirate? Let me guess. You're role playing a lady he captured on one of his pirate raids and he's about to have his way with you in the captain's cabin?  :smileywink:

Haha, I'll never tell...:smileytongue:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Yum!  I love me some Depp :heart:

I had the camera following my dog, and liked this perspective lol :matte-motes-big-grin:
Snapshot_025.png

I really like this!!  Good shot!

ETA: btw, mind me asking where you got your shirt from...very cute :)

Hmmm, the hair looks white in this photo instead of blonde. That's a sexy dress, but the hair doesn't work. Better stick with the red or blonde hair as in your other photos.

@Kylie, I was hoping for some photos showing you in a torn bodice after Captain Jack Sparrow has subjected you to his sweet savagery.

You make a pretty good bad girl. The dark hair works for you with that ensemble. I'm not sure about the top. It seems to be defying the laws of physics.

@Va, if you put the guns down, I might want to mess with you. :smileywink:

@Pussycat, you look more human in that photo and less feline like.

Randall Ahren wrote:

@Kylie, I was hoping for some photos showing you in a torn bodice after Captain Jack Sparrow has subjected you to his sweet savagery.

Randall, Have you ever tried writing a book? :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hmmm, the hair looks white in this photo instead of blonde. That's a sexy dress, but the hair doesn't work. Better stick with the red or blonde hair as in your other photos.

Yes, the hair is white, it was used only for roleplay as a drow, I never wore it outside of that :)

This dress calls for blonde hair, think I will try it out at some club tonight and see what goes.

Snapshot_184.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.