The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

hello all how is yall? 

Hello Emmett, welcome to The Vanity Thread.

ty starr what is the thread about? looks huge!

No need to review the whole thread, just jump in. Post a photo, preferably of yourself.

/eyes Kylie.

Randall Ahren wrote:

How did the dress work out at the club? It would be cool if that dress was animated. Someone touches the top silver clasp and your top falls away. They touch the bottom three clasps in succession, and the rest of the dress slides down from your hips to your ankles.

/me blinks, blushes and bites her lip... I am so at a loss for words right now

But damn Randall, I like how your mind works ;)

I can sense that you're a terrific lover, and it probably intimidates a lot of men. Not me. I view myself as a masterful painter in which words are the brushes that I use to paint images in a woman's mind. If you read them and feel their magic, they can make you hoot, holler, laugh and dance.

/points to himself and says: Michelangelo

/points to her and says: Sistine Chapel

/raises an eyebrow questioningly and asks "Would you like your ceiling painted?"

Randall Ahren wrote:

I can sense that you're a terrific lover, and it probably intimidates a lot of men. Not me. I view myself as a masterful painter in which words are the brushes that I use to paint images in a woman's mind. If you read them and feel their magic, they can make you hoot, holler, laugh and dance.

/points to himself and says:
Michelangelo

/points to her and says: Sistine Chapel

/raises an eyebrow questioningly and asks "Would you like your ceiling painted?"

/ grins and takes your hands and stares down at them... By looking at these I can sense that you are a terrific *painter* Michelangelo ;)

All these I was using the same shape. When it comes to Erins, cosmo ain't got nothin to so with how I shape mine.

Top right and bottom left - THIS is what I feel to be a "True Erin". Not the best hair but the first decent one I ever owned.

Top left had different hair and skin, thus the drastic different look on the same shape.

Bottom right - this was one of my very early attempts at making Erin. Get this - at the time, I thought I had done a wonderful job. The shape had mostly been set but I didn't know about good skins yet. Or about good clothes, or good hair, or good anything.

Untitled.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.