• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images

valerie Inshan wrote:

Talking about blues clubs reminds me of Toby's Juke Joint good old times. This awesome club, really the best at that time, sadly suddenly closed in August 2010. A few weeks later Ajja and I opened our own cozy club, with many of the DJs who used to perform at Toby's. It's been a blast from the beginning and we've been doing great for 4 months. But running a club is a tough job, it got to be too much stress and time spent for me and we decided to close. Still I have very fond memories of the Shangri La Blues Club... This is how it looked like (the second pic was a party for my RL birthday, with Toby himself DJing).

And, I agree about the Junkyard. DJs are great and people are friendly but I really can't get to like the decor. It's way too cold for a blues joint. I only go there once in a while when one of my DJ friends is playing.

club_001.jpg

club2.jpg

On a completely different topic, here's me loving my new hair and my new beach! :smileyhapp

beach2.jpg

Would have loved to have gone to your club Val, looks like it would have been a fun place to hangout :)  I am always looking for a good blues club to go to.

Love your new hair as well, looks great on you :)  Isn't it great to have your own beach? :smileyvery-happy: 

This is my second favorite look for you of the three photos that you posted with that shirt. Short hair might be better for dancing since it doesn't go into your body as much or into your dance partner's body if you're dancing closely. How about your profile? I think it's closed. You might want to open it so someone can read it and get an idea of something to talk to you about. I think you'll attract some attention with that look.

@Jesica, you two are looking pretty in pink. Hope you're feeling better.

@Thanks Val.

Saraya Starr wrote:

And Randall, I think most of the women here would like to see more pics of you here, so be bored more often and post away
;)

OK, here you go. However, in return I request a full report of how your night out went. This was last night at Foxxies. It's my favorite place for formal dancing now. I like the fountain and they have a piano and a harp nearby. The animations are also really good from the Intan dance balls. Bogarts might be my second favorite, or possibly NY Ballroom Jazz or Avilion.

Foxxies2.png

/me helps her back to her feet. :smileyhappy:

I did visit Evanesce also last night. It was a really interesting place. I was trying to have lunch in that cafe, but didn't have time before I received a region restart notice and decided to leave before something bad happened to me.

Randall Ahren wrote:

This is my second favorite look for you of the three photos that you posted with that shirt. Short hair might be better for dancing since it doesn't go into your body as much or into your dance partner's body if you're dancing closely. How about your profile? I think it's closed. You might want to open it so someone can read it and get an idea of something to talk to you about. I think you'll attract some attention with that look.

@Jesica, you two are looking pretty in pink. Hope you're feeling better.

@Thanks Val.

Ok, ok, guess I'll get the one without bangs  ;)

@ Uncommon   Thanks, guess the majority rules here..lol 

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

And Randall, I think most of the women here would like to see more pics of you here, so be bored more often and post away
;)

OK, here you go. However, in return I request a full report of how your night out went. This was last night at Foxxies. It's my favorite place for formal dancing now. I like the fountain and they have a piano and a harp nearby. The animations are also really good from the Intan dance balls. Bogarts might be my second favorite, or possibly NY Ballroom Jazz or Avilion.

Foxxies2.png

Well hot damn Randall.. *fans self and swoons*  ;)

Well, since I just logged in, I have nothing to report as of yet :)

Aren't you about ready to leave for your night out? I think it's about 8:30 PM SLT now. Should be prime SL time. Some places might be too crowded and laggy. If a place is so laggy that you can barely move, my recommendation is to leave and go to a less crowded place.

ps: /me helps Saraya back too her feet since Uncommon seems to be standing OK now.

Count me in the "no bangs" fans Saraya, this hair looks really sexy on you!

Ah, there's nothing like relaxing on my private beach! I've wanted it to look like a north western coast landscape. You won't find any coconut trees here. :smileyhappy:

beach10.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Count me in the "no bangs" fans Saraya, this hair looks really sexy on you!

Ah, there's nothing like relaxing on my private beach! I've wanted it to look like a north western coast landscape. You won't find any coconut trees here. :smileyhappy:

beach10.jpg

Thanks Val :) Seems the *no bangs* won, I got that hair in all shades:smileyvery-happy:

Love your beach Val, looks so peaceful and inviting :) 

Nice, Val.  It does look like the Coastal Mountain Range diving into the Pacific Ocean.  I can almost hear the waves crashing and the seagulls crying, smell the salty marine air, see the seaweed washed up on the beach and a little crab scurry to hide.   I wonder if my west coast looks anything like yours.  I will have to do a search.  It is a beautiful setting for a beautiful woman.

@Saraya - I like the look of the hair with bangs.  I think it would be a fun alternative to have in your inventory.  Both hairs look great!