The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote: Aww thankyou Randall
:)
  /me blushes slightly.  There was one line and well it was kind of memorable because it made me laugh out loud,  I was having quite a nice chat in IM's with a man and he said to me " I know this may be senseless, but I want to rub my nose on the back of your hand." 

that is weird even for SL's awkward standards. It is a good photo though.

Thankyou Erin :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

I would have laughed at that too. Did he make it onto your friends list? Or must he hang around Fogbound now, hoping that you'll return someday?

My photo from a recent quest to cross the seven seas and
, the last two of which were Bewilderment and Oblivion. After much hardship, I finally made it out of Bewilderment to this hillock and was surveying the landscape before attempting to cross Oblivion.

Oblivion.png

It really was one of the funniest, oddest lines I have ever heard in SL :)

No, he didn't make it on my friends list, but one of the DJ's did, we had a nice chat about how long we had been in SL, all in all it was a good afternoon :)

You know Randall I am almost sorry I asked you to post more pics of yourself here.  /me wonders why it suddenly got overly warm in here? :smileytongue:  

But seriously, it is a very good pic of you :)

Looks like a really nice place and quite roomy for entertaining. Do you have a pretty view from your deck? I can't tell for sure from the photo, but it looks like the deck may overlook a body of water, although I suppose it may be just blue sky.

@Saraya, thank you, must be an overly warm photo.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Looks like a really nice place and quite roomy for entertaining. Do you have a pretty view from your deck? I can't tell for sure from the photo, but it looks like the deck may overlook a body of water, although I suppose it may be just blue sky.

Randall...why don't  you just ask her out? :smileywink:

Randall Ahren wrote:

I live in one of IOP's properties. House land is small, just a 1024 and is surronded on 3 sides by water.

I guess the view is OK. My house is cozy. I do have this one wide open spot I cannot figure what to do with...

Yeah the house is pretty open all around. Lot of 80's stuff.

You are welcome to contact me inworld if you get on.

Where's your photo? It's been a few days since you posted one. I suppose you've been too busy in-world over the weekend to have time for the forum. However, just because you have a partner listed in your profile now does not excuse you from posting vanity photos. I'm expecting to see a new photo from you in the next day or two. May I suggest something in a bad girl theme?

@Erin, thank you.

Val, I think the new hair is making your skin appear new too. In addition, it looks like your right ear may be pointed. Do you have elf ears that were hidden by your other hair? While beavers may be the second largest of the rodent order, that animal is way too big. Perhaps it's a capybara.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Yes, yes it was Randall  :smileyvery-happy:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Where's your photo? It's been a few days since you posted one. I suppose you've been too busy in-world over the weekend to have time for the forum. However, just because you have a partner listed in your profile now does not excuse you from posting vanity photos. I'm expecting to see a new photo from you in the next day or two. May I suggest something in a bad girl theme?

Nice avoidance of the suggestion ;)

Yes I"ve been busy setting up our little house.

Bad girl? I'm sure I can manage.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Saraya! You look always so pretty yourself!! A compliment from you is like honey for the working bee I am! :smileyhappy:

Aww Val, you are one of the nicest people I know, you always say nice things, thankyou :)

I just noticed the bracelet you have on in that pic,  I got that last night from the Marketplace, I loved it's look and it fits perfectly :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.