The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

The sim is called Evanesce. Its a beautiful place.

Hi Uncommon....I tried to get there, but it wouldn't let me :(  Shows up on the map, but says I don't have access.  Wanted to make sure you got the name right?  Jeez...maybe I've been banned from a location I've never heard of :smileysurprised:

Marianne Little wrote:

I need to think about that, Randall! :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Mmm, I like to be a bit alien. Covered in prims and dipped in mesh. It is all visual, I am sadly boring on the inside. 

I would have to disagree with you, Marianne. I have seen your photos and read your posts, you are anything but boring. That vision and art comes from within and there is never anything common or ordinary in your work. You inspire. :heart:

I'm guessing you were good, unless you were evil disguised as good. Do you have a lip piercing?

@Saraya, nice boots. You should wear them on a night out somewhere and see if other residents are suitably impressed. IM a guy, and say "hey, like my boots?"

@Uncommon, pretty. Good thing you took photos because evidently nobody is getting back in.

PS, I'm bored. Here's a photo of me taking a break from shopping to have a cup of tea and do a little reading. It's at a shop called Just Because:

desk.png

Randall Ahren wrote:

I'm guessing you were good, unless you were evil disguised as good. Do you have a lip piercing?

@Saraya, nice boots. You should wear them on a night out somewhere and see if other residents are suitably impressed. IM a guy, and say "hey, like my boots?"

@Uncommon, pretty. Good thing you took photos because evidently nobody is getting back in.

PS, I'm bored. Here's a photo of me taking a break from shopping to have a cup of tea and do a little reading. It's at a shop called Just Because:

desk.png

Thanks Randall, maybe I'll go do that ;)

I have to agree with Charo and Uncommon, that pic is hot ;)

Randall Ahren wrote:

desk.png

I was a fairy. See the poufs? :P Good or evil. Who knows?

I do have a lip piercing. Sometimes I wear a nose one too.

About time you posted a picture! 

I posted two pictures today. The other is in the Light & Shadows thread. Piercings should only be for ears. I think you were a good fairy, even though lip piercings are evil. :smileywink:

@Saraya, thank you. What clubs do you have in mind? I think Muddys or Lar's would be your best bet with boots like that. Maybe somebody else has some good suggestions.

Randall Ahren wrote:

I posted two pictures today. The other is in the
thread. Piercings should only be for ears. I think you were a good fairy, even though lip piercings are evil. :smileywink:

@Saraya, thank you. What clubs do you have in mind? I think Muddys or Lar's would be your best bet with boots like that. Maybe somebody else has some good suggestions.

You are quite welcome Randall ;)  I've never been to Lar's or Muddy's..so these boots would work well at those places hmm?  But not tonight, it's getting late here. Maybe tomorrow night I'll give it a shot. ;)

And Randall, I think most of the women here would like to see more pics of you here, so be bored more often and post away ;)

Muddys is pretty popular and plays older music, depending on the DJ. I think boots like yours would fit well with the style there, which is pretty casual. Lar's is a seedy bar, but some people do dress up. Boots would fit in there as well. You could also try Element 8, but nobody seems to socialize there outside of their own friends.

If I post photos too often you'll become tired of me, like a lover who's around too much. I have to keep you ladies a little bit hungry. Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite.

ps: Another great place for your boots would be Fogbound Blues or Junkyard Blues. Fogbound is the far prettier build and a personal favorite, but I think Junkyard is more popular.

I've been to Fogbound Blues and I love it, Junkyard, not so much :)  I've give those places a look at tomorrow if I am online.

I don't think we'll become tired of pics, but hey can't force you to now can we? lol

Ok, *yawns*  time for me to finally drag myself out of SL and get some sleep.

Talking about blues clubs reminds me of Toby's Juke Joint good old times. This awesome club, really the best at that time, sadly suddenly closed in August 2010. A few weeks later Ajja and I opened our own cozy club, with many of the DJs who used to perform at Toby's. It's been a blast from the beginning and we've been doing great for 4 months. But running a club is a tough job, it got to be too much stress and time spent for me and we decided to close. Still I have very fond memories of the Shangri La Blues Club... This is how it looked like (the second pic was a party for my RL birthday, with Toby himself DJing).

And, I agree about the Junkyard. DJs are great and people are friendly but I really can't get to like the decor. It's way too cold for a blues joint. I only go there once in a while when one of my DJ friends is playing.

club_001.jpg

club2.jpg

On a completely different topic, here's me loving my new hair and my new beach! :smileyhappy:

Beach.jpg

beach2.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.