The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

cool pics all!!!!!! Dang H2 was fun, wish I could have spend more time overthere, so up to H3  ... but that's for next year ...... now it is time to shake everything I have @ GOL ......hehe a warm shower, fresh cloths and a new hairstyle can do wonders!!!! :matte-motes-wink-tongue: *meows*

WILDCAT@GOLSELF3.png

if you don't have these already..they can save a lot of time and frustration in getting the right pose and eye position when taking pictures..

i use them a lot in some of my photos..

anypose expression really helps with setting your eyes into one position..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AnyPose-Expression/2613652

and then there is Avimote which is great for taking any static pose and moving any joint on your avatar to most positions..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Avimote-PoseMaker-PE-Mobilize-your-Avatar/692079

those two in combination can really help with things that we used to have to time just right.. =)

now instead of trying to time your head and tail being in the right spot..you can get it on the first shot as well as be looking anywhere you want with your eyes..

you can spend that time more relaxed with other things..like getting this or that set to lighting because every part of your body will stay where you set it..it's really neat and  makes for even more amazing shots =)

I posted a picture of myself in the Hippiestock II Lets See Your Outfit thread. For here I've got a picture from Hippiestock II that's much more appropriate for a vanity thread. I'm sure everyone would rather see Wildcat.

Wildcat Furse.jpg

I took over 300 pictures at the event, including some with shadows & depth of field turned on. I'll put any good ones in the Hippiestock II space.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.