Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

*giggles* Venus, good enough this bird cannot talk....

The more you mess with the shadows the more you look lovely! That's a beautiful photo here and the way you are dressed! WOW!!! Classy Lady! :smileyhappy:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Why do the faces of Wildcat's club-goers looks so sad and miserable? 

just adding to what Venus said, (I follow their lifestyle since a few months) most of those clubbers have also 2 shapes, a normal one and then the midget version which has become very popular nowadays in many clubs. You love it or hate it, but to me they are very photogeneric though, just different hehe :matte-motes-big-grin: *meows*

WILDCAT@GOLSMOKING.png

Wildcat Furse wrote:

@ Venus - beautiful picture :matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

PS. I might wanna do some shoots at Ambrosia soon :smileyhappy:

Thank you for your kind words.  *meows*

You are always welcome at Ambrosia!  I will be playing tomorrow noon-2PM SLT and Mondays also, same time.

wb Storm .....one of the first shoots at Ambrosia, still trying to find the right color settings though, but at least Venus & Val survived the try-outs hehe, I was glad seeing Caitlin, Sylvia, Val, Venus, and hope to see more forumites moving forward :smileyhappy: *meows*

WILDCAT@AMBROSIADJVENUS2.png

WILDCAT@AMBROSIADJVENUS.png

WILDCAT@AMBROSIAVAL.png

Went to see Parhelion Palou's place before he took his decorations down.  He did a lovely job...wish I could have gotten more pics but was having trouble staying logged in :(

Par

Par

Cool shots Cat! Venus looks gorgeous in her new LeeZu jacket! And the way you caught me, LOL, the Ambrosia logo wings seem to make me wear angel ears!!!! Hehe... Lovely and funny! :smileyvery-happy:

Kylie, this pics are just magical! I love the atmosphere there. They make me want the spring doesn't come too early this year. Winter scenes are so poetic and eerie... :smileyhappy:

It's always so great to be there when YOU dj, Venus! Love you!

I had a weird experiment this morning, dancing among the stars and a few ghosts......... It was was lovely!

stars2.jpg

stars.jpg

Wow Wildcat.  Those are awesome shots (and I, too, smiled at the 'wings' behind Val's head)!  It was great to see you in the pixels and your avatar is lovely!

Kylie, great shots...very mystical feel.

Val, are you practicing your dance? hehe  See y'all later!