The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Too many Christmas cookies! What's a girl to do? This one decided to drop the white on white act and get her hands a little dirty with some exploring. I'm feeling very brave since I'm all kitted out with my explorer's satchel. It has everything a girl could need and a bit more.  I'm very adventerous and so have started the trek at my next door neighbor's back yard. I hear there be meeroos.

TheExplorerSatchel.png

These are supposed to be ultra and high graphic but they look a little piecey to me. Hm.

TheExplorer8.png

TheExplorer_009.png

I'm not sure what the steam punk eye piece is called but it looks cool and I'm sure it will be handy to examine artifacts in my explorations.

I have a lot of cookies to walk off.

There have been a lot of great pictures lately. I congratulate you all on your ability.

I march to the beat of a different little drummer boy ... my avatar is old in a world of virtual youth. In fact, he looks older than I do because nobody seems interested in making skins that fit the 40 - 55 age range. I'm more vain about my land than my avatar, so here goes:

Gentoo Christmas 2011 1.jpg

Gentoo Christmas 2011 2.jpg

Anybody else getting an error when trying to upload photos?  It wants to send me to Adobe, which I did and updated to the most recent version, installed it, but it still gives me the error :(

ETA:  nm, figured it out....had a plug-in disabled in Firefox :(

@Cinnamon, Maddy, Kylie: Thanks

@Venus: I've posted in Vanity a few times before. The most recent was late October as a zombie. Maddy thought that one really fit me.

@Venus, Marianne: Thanks for the places to check for skins.

@val: yes, that's a Kismet tree. I saw a picture of one (possibly in this thread), found the store & spent some Lindens. The garland on the front of the cabin and some of the wreaths are also from Kismet.

Feel free to check out the decorations if you wish. There are three ice skating tours -- a single and a couples by the landing point and another couples one near the boat dock to the north. There's a rink with an ice skating 'dance' ball too.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Once in awhile you spy an avatar unique in all of SL.  Here is one such specimen:

That is extremely nice.  I do know one Ava who does awesome work like that also but don't have any screen shots.  next time I see him I will have to snag a few.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.