The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow, I've been gone from the forum for a couple of weeks and come back to 10 pages of gorgeous photos in this thread. Beautiful.

Kobuk-Farshore-1-4.jpg

I was inspired to a fairly drastic change in avi recently after some upheavals in RL and SL both. This is my first time wearing a dark skin after months/years of gazing at them wistfully. I remade my entire avatar to suit.

Kobuk-Farshore-3.jpg

Kobuk-Farshore-2.jpg

Kobuk-Farshore-4.jpg

Photos taken by the enviably talented Strawberry Singh, and with thanks to my friend Roo for letting me faun-ify and grope her a bit for art. :}

Love those ears! From your profile I'm thinking that must be a raccoon tail and ears, which is why the tail is fat and fuzzy like a caterpillar.

@Raven, it's too bad you're not an elf ear fan. I refuse to make love unless I'm wearing elf ears. It just doesn't feel right. Without elf ears, it feels dirty.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Wow, I've been gone from the forum for a couple of weeks and come back to 10 pages of gorgeous photos in this thread. Beautiful.

Kobuk-Farshore-1-4.jpg

I was inspired to a fairly drastic change in avi recently after some upheavals in RL and SL both. This is my first time wearing a dark skin after months/years of gazing at them wistfully. I remade my entire avatar to suit.

Kobuk-Farshore-3.jpg

Kobuk-Farshore-2.jpg

Kobuk-Farshore-4.jpg

Photos taken by the enviably talented Strawberry Singh, and with thanks to my friend Roo for letting me faun-ify and grope her a bit for art. :}

I was going to say, that first photo looks just like a Berry photo. Glad to know I was right :)

Gorgeous pics, btw

Randall Ahren wrote:

Love those ears! From your profile I'm thinking that must be a raccoon tail and ears, which is why the tail is fat and fuzzy like a caterpillar.

@Raven, it's too bad you're not an elf ear fan. I refuse to make love unless I'm wearing elf ears. It just doesn't feel right. Without elf ears, it feels dirty.

They are indeed a raccoon tail and ears. It doesn't show in the photo, partly because I tinted it to match my hair, but it has the distinctive raccoon stripes.

You may be interested to know that the petite av has permanent elf ears. I hide them in my hair when I'm part-raccoon because 2 pairs of ears is a bit much for me (I don't want to look too eerie!).

As you are such a fan, here's another look based on this av, showing off the ears:

elf ears.png

I can just say bravo! Strawberry Singh is such an exellent photographer. 

I hope you all know that Picnik is closing in April, but all their premium features is free until then... Including really useful stuff like dodge and burn. Picture under is only edited in Picnik. Use it while you can, I know I am really going to miss Picnik.

6811187821_a375d0b583_z.jpg 

Randall Ahren wrote:

You wear just elf ears? :matte-motes-evil-invert:

The only ears I've ever worn were kitty ears, but I've gotten away from the Neko look lately.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.